4/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    155d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    I do agree with that, that there needs to be someone communicating the goings on however my point is that Scrappy, although her intentions may be good, is doing far more harm than good because she is handling things so wrong and by constantly fueling the fire she is making herself an easy target for ridicule. Idk I just think her whole motive up to this point is just digging her a deeper hole lol
    Sure seems like it!

I just feel like there are better ways for her to be communicating then to pop up on random ass boards. Utilizing the editorial like she did this week to explain the Haunted Black Makeup change was a good use of communication imo. She can go on boards, that's fine, but then use the news, editorial, or official TNT board to give cliffnotes or TNT's perspective of things. Since everyone swarms her on boards, you really have to dig sometimes to see what she's saying. And no one but those that see the boards themselves or follow shit here or on reddit knows what's going on, which really just perpetuates the problem. Like every few hours a board pops up on the NCC asking about the NC item changes that happened. If they just utilized one of their many forms of easy to access "news" outlets, maybe people wouldn't feel so fucking in the dark. She can communicate all she wants but when only 50% of the population is even seeing the communication, she's still going to get swarmed with the same shit she always does which just allows for the same issues to be brought up. every. single. time. when more than likely they've already been answered/addressed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Malarkey For This Useful Post:

Aly (10-29-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I actually think she shouldn't have revealed her username at all.

It's good to be open, but you can do that with the editorial and news. Actually, the news could be better utilized by giving bug updates, small changes, etc and not just the contest winners and new items, but I digress.

Anyway, she could have just stayed anonymous, like.. Going into the community as a one-man team is never a good idea, regardless of the website. People will gang up on you for no reason other than the fact that you're staff. Neopets doesn't have a good track record to begin with regarding open communication with TNT, so if you give them an inch they're going to take the whole be-danged mile.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 19h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Well damn I missed it. Everytime im on the boards its dead af. Whats the deal anyways we were told november ages ago for the dumbass plot.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Meepit View Post
    Well damn I missed it. Everytime im on the boards its dead af. Whats the deal anyways we were told november ages ago for the dumbass plot.
    It's not November yet

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    7d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    By all means, if any of YOU would like to take Scrappy's place and do a better
    job at communicating with the community then be my guest. Because not even I
    would have time for this userbase's shit behavior. I don't care if the majority
    of us are adults; because the majority act like spoiled little twats
    who want everything spoon fed to them as you can see from this board. We're no
    better than the pokemon fandom at this point. Whining about cheaters included.

Now as for Scrappy herself, to quote Kendrick Lamar: "Bitch sit down, be humble."

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dragons For This Useful Post:

Aly (10-29-2017),Aska (10-29-2017),Bill (11-03-2017),Botan (10-29-2017),Charizard (10-29-2017),genesis (10-29-2017),Meowlily (10-29-2017),paris hilton (10-28-2017),Purplums (10-29-2017),Star Dream (10-28-2017),Yeri (11-02-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    19d 13h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    what's wrong with people
    it's not even nov yet

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    92d 14h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Yeah, we were told november from the beginning and I guess they're excited/wanted to get us into the plot and started it the beginning of october. I feel kinda bad for Scrappy because people have to seem forgotten all about that november start date. This was just a teaser. Sure I'd have loved it if it had started early since we got glimpses of the plot but man some people can be whiny.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Am I the only person that feels we players are annoyed with more than just a lack of plot developments? :/

I don't give a shit about this shit plot (and it's shit, don't tell me I have to love it because "They're trying" and that I should just be "thankful they even made a plot"). I'd prefer they fix broken areas of the site, make good on their plans or promises to improve the site, and maybe create new site features.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Am I the only person that feels we players are annoyed with more than just a lack of plot developments? :/

I don't give a shit about this shit plot (and it's shit, don't tell me I have to love it because "They're trying" and that I should just be "thankful they even made a plot"). I'd prefer they fix broken areas of the site, make good on their plans or promises to improve the site, and maybe create new site features.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    155d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 21m
    Quote Originally Posted by neofreak View Post

I definitely don't think you're the only one! I know a lot of people are pissed about the fact that they're waiting forever to have their tickets even be looked at let alone resolved.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Malarkey For This Useful Post:

neofreak (10-29-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 19h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeweeFurman View Post
    It's not November yet
    Yeah I know, but people keep freaking out on the boards when its basically common knowledge now that its coming in nov. I'm not asking why it hasn't started yet.