DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yes it is, if i run cmd i get that error but if i run client.py alone it just closes instantly.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by itzpaul View Post
    Yes it is, if i run cmd i get that error but if i run client.py alone it just closes instantly.
    Yeah, the closing instantly is because of that error. Weird. What version of Python are you using? That's possibly the only other thing that comes to mind for causing that. Can you post the full error message for me?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I am using the latest update from the link you provided

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by itzpaul View Post
    I am using the latest update from the link you provided
    So 2.7.7? Definitely weird then :\
    Not sure why else it could be doing that

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    6d 6h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by methrend View Post
    I don't really use proxies as I only really run two accounts most of the time - my main, and a shell for testing.

My first assumption would be that the proxies you're trying to use are offline/not working, though if you've tried multiple...not sure. Do those proxies definitely work normally (e.g. in a web browser, etc)?

Also, are you putting them in correctly? (i.e. "ip:port", or the full line being - "user;pass;ip:port;difficulty")

I haven't changed any code that handles the proxies other than loading it in from the file - I'm using the NeoAccount class that DarkByte has on NeoAuto and txtsd has on the Habi Bot - do your proxies work on either of those? :\
    I've been using the same Proxies I use for the AC bot, and I test those right before I use them so they're online and working fine, worked in a web browser when I tried them last night.

Definitely putting them in correctly as explained in the first post of this form.

I haven't used either of those programs but I can go download one later and check and let you know results. (:
    It's working WONDERFULLY without a proxy though! (Sometimes stops in the middle of an action but that's probably on my internet's end: when i restart it it works fine again). Great work.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    1d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    if I want it to stop at some point and then get back to using the bot later (simulates going to sleep etc.) can I just exit the bot and when I use it again it'll start from the last point?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by aviv View Post
    if I want it to stop at some point and then get back to using the bot later (simulates going to sleep etc.) can I just exit the bot and when I use it again it'll start from the last point?
    The safest way to do that is to hit "Ctrl+C", that'll force it to save before exiting. However, you should just be able to close it normally - I've made it so it saves progress constantly. It'll start from where it last was - works best when it was at a stage that is just fighting to level up, but should work without issues if you stop it partway through moving somehwere.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    6d 6h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Got proxies to work on my end, but now, whether i"m using one or not, the program won't work for me running in Evil mode. It just gets stuck at 'Training next to town until level 3" Every time I attempt to run it in Evil mode. Everything is inputted correctly. I've deleted saves multiple times, etc. Nothing has worked.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by korrae View Post
    Got proxies to work on my end, but now, whether i"m using one or not, the program won't work for me running in Evil mode. It just gets stuck at 'Training next to town until level 3" Every time I attempt to run it in Evil mode. Everything is inputted correctly. I've deleted saves multiple times, etc. Nothing has worked.
    Double check where you are manually. There's an issue with it hanging if you're at the end of a fight (The screen that tells you how much exp you got). If not, make sure skills are set up (1 Point in all 4 shock skills, 1 point in the first 3 life skills), and start the program from stage 101 or 102 (check the .html files for where to start)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to methrend For This Useful Post:

korrae (06-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    6d 6h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by methrend View Post
    Double check where you are manually. There's an issue with it hanging if you're at the end of a fight (The screen that tells you how much exp you got). If not, make sure skills are set up (1 Point in all 4 shock skills, 1 point in the first 3 life skills), and start the program from stage 101 or 102 (check the .html files for where to start)
    Yup, was me hanging at the end of a fight. Never would've guessed that manually. Just had to go in and end the fight myself and it's working fine now. Thank you! :3

Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast