Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 2h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) If I’m being honest it’s the NC UCs but also happy to see the recent releases in terms of wearables (NP and NC). You can tell they’re putting in a lot more effort - not to mention the more frequent and seemingly honest communication.

- - - Updated - - -
    @(you need an account to see links) Thank you!! I don’t have any immediate neo goals - I got the lab ray on my sides a while ago. I guess I’m now focused on securing names so I can get some NC UCs when they’re released! To be honest I haven’t checked out the forums here in detail so for now I’m here for all things new

- - - Updated - - -
    @(you need an account to see links) Thank you for the warm welcome and the excited to see how neopets changes and subsequently check out the forums out here as well!

- - - Updated - - -
    @(you need an account to see links) I don’t have any immediate goals for now…we’ll not at least until the NC UCs get released

- - - Updated - - -
    @(you need an account to see links) Thank you so much for your kind and warm welcome - really appreciate it!

- - - Updated - - -
    @(you need an account to see links) Woah! Thai names can be a single alphabet? Happy to learn something new - enjoying learning so much by being part of this community! I like how TNT seem to be actively listening to their player base and releasing fun items. Outside of Neo, you’ll find me engrossed with my betta fish - I have four at the moment and enjoy spending time with them if I’m not watching Netflix with my husband!

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

@(you need an account to see links)Thank you so much! Right now, I just do my dailies on Neo while occasionally looking for pets with specific names and formats that I’m after.

I’m super swamped with work at the moment, so sadly I only have about enough time to spend on Neo but I should free up by December and I’ll definitely check out Ryugotchi then I must admit the name itself is very intriguing!
    Last edited by arego; 09-29-2023 at 03:44 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arego For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (09-29-2023),Excalibur (09-29-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    456 times
    Time Online
    64d 18h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hello A, welcome to ck!

Your pfp is a sign of a great taste!

Hope to see you around the forums ^~^

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    259 times
    Time Online
    30d 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    @(you need an account to see links) ! yes thai nicknames can be a letter. or 2-3 letters. Oh choice fish with the betta! Yeah im digging neos new vibes. its working great. new secuirty measures too!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    @(you need an account to see links) I gotta agree on the wearables. It's nice that a lot of them are basically new paintbrush colors now. Makes me a lot of money restocking, too

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    13d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Always good to see someone new, with a legible UN, and with some spark! Welcome to the community! I'm [redacted]! I make music, Jewelry, and noise in eneral
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!