Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New updates on Neopets Youtube Channel - Updates, Winter Site Events, and Merch

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    I actually dont mind youtube.. I'm not huge fan of other social media besides facebook lol. But I do think they should post also to other sites as well.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 19h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm glad they are doing more social media marketing and increasing their presence, whatever works as long as it brings in more active users, which is good overall for the game... no matter how much we hate some of the decisions TNT makes

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    230d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Thanks for the updates @(you need an account to see links)!
    That snowager pin is cute!

Hope they keep on with the every 2 weeks updates.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doge For This Useful Post:

Rylai (12-02-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    15d 18h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Negative Nancy post

Thank you for posting the update !

Edit Im gonna try to use the beta more and see all the details. Its just hard to navigate without everything being converted
    Last edited by FrankOcean; 12-02-2020 at 08:53 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrankOcean For This Useful Post:

7GR (12-02-2020),motherfucker (12-02-2020)

Pronouns
    they/he
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 22h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I got the delightful “Your Neopets are dying” shirt from Hot Topic.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    36d 2h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    i do really like those pins and i'm kinda mad about it

blessed by @Clefairy for a prosperous and eggy 2022
    and blessed by @honeycomb with snek on a string crowley ily

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    953 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I got my pins today!!! I uploaded them into an album because there's 10 images and I took them on my phone so they're probably honking big sorry for the extra click for anyone who wanted to peep!

(you need an account to see links)
    (for some reason linking the album kept just dumping all 10 massive images into the post I struggle)

Thoughts - I'm really happy overall (and, each pin came with its own RIC - including the snowickle which was considered a "free" gift and I only paid for 8 pins) and I thought it was a cute detail how even the rubber backings are of different color depending on the pin!

The only thing that really upsets me that I didn't catch the first time around is the fact that the uni horn is layered under its hair... like that's just gotta be a faulty flash file being sent over for the pin mold design because it's most definitely supposed to have the horn on top!

I can deal with the eyelashes on the baby lupe (also, very very questionable decision) but this is egregious.

The snowickle is surprisingly MASSIVE compared to the other pins though, so, big baby that I love a lot, and the glitter/colors are pretty nice across the board. Was this worth 100~ USD? Probably not but life goes on.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Buizel (01-12-2021),Da Plushee Boree (01-11-2021),Erik. (01-11-2021),Extraterrestrial (01-11-2021),Fabulous (01-11-2021),kittyray (01-11-2021),mokavanila (01-19-2021),Nyanobyte                      (01-11-2021),Sephora (01-11-2021)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    I got my pins today!!! I uploaded them into an album because there's 10 images and I took them on my phone so they're probably honking big sorry for the extra click for anyone who wanted to peep!

(for some reason linking the album kept just dumping all 10 massive images into the post I struggle)

Thoughts - I'm really happy overall (and, each pin came with its own RIC - including the snowickle which was considered a "free" gift and I only paid for 8 pins) and I thought it was a cute detail how even the rubber backings are of different color depending on the pin!

The only thing that really upsets me that I didn't catch the first time around is the fact that the uni horn is layered under its hair... like that's just gotta be a faulty flash file being sent over for the pin mold design because it's most definitely supposed to have the horn on top!

I can deal with the eyelashes on the baby lupe (also, very very questionable decision) but this is egregious.

The snowickle is surprisingly MASSIVE compared to the other pins though, so, big baby that I love a lot, and the glitter/colors are pretty nice across the board. Was this worth 100~ USD? Probably not but life goes on.
    OMG that Jhudora is amazing.... The first one of the pins I would want myself

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    953 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik. View Post
    OMG that Jhudora is amazing.... The first one of the pins I would want myself
    The Faeries did come out quite nicely! I think my order of favs are Fyora > Jhudora > Illusen (in terms of how the pins came out) but I'm definitely glad I decided to buy a full set instead of just like, 8 Fyoras. XD

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Erik. (01-11-2021)

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post

OMG, i need them all! my collection looks empty without them D'x

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Da Plushee Boree For This Useful Post:

Ice (01-11-2021)