31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by astalicia View Post
    Awesome! Yeah, I saw there was a lot of resources here, looks great. I don't know Ryugotchis, what is it?
    Let me explain then

Ryugotchis are like Tamagotchis, you can notice some users have an userbar on their stack with a digital animal walking or doing some mimic, that's a Ryugotchi. You can feed, play and scoop their poops. If you take care of your own they evolve too

This will give you more info. If you attend other Ryugotchis soon you will hatch yours

(you need an account to see links)

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

astalicia (03-22-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Let me explain then

Ryugotchis are like Tamagotchis, you can notice some users have an userbar on their stack with a digital animal walking or doing some mimic, that's a Ryugotchi. You can feed, play and scoop their poops. If you take care of your own they evolve too

This will give you more info. If you attend other Ryugotchis soon you will hatch yours

I love the idea! I'll check it out. Thanks for the link!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to astalicia For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (03-22-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    52d 19h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Hello!
    I hope everyone is doing well! I'm astalicia.
    I love videos games, especially Pokemon. (All generations, I play both the videos games and the TCG). Other than that, I play RPG, indies and a bit of everything! I also really enjoy movies!
    I have been away from Neo for a while, but wanted to restart playing the game. I felt like it would be interesting to be in contact with other players as well since I don't know people IRL who plays.
    Happy to meet you all !
    Hey there! Welcome to the forum!
    It's nice to meet you! Any games in particular that you're actively playing besides Pokemon? I know I used to play Pokemon TCGO, that was fun for a bit. You should check it out if you haven't already! ^^

As far as I'm aware, you listed that you enjoy doing a lot of things, there are other parts of the forum where you can talk more about specific things and I do hope you check some of those out! I feel like you'll fit in very well!
    Again, welcome and welcome back to Neo!
    Hope to see you around!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey astalicia, welcome to ck!
    You def found the right place if a Neo players community is what you're after ^^

Re: movies, do you often go see them in the theater or are you more of a "watching in the comfort of your house person"? Personally, I like both options, but I'm also not a huge movie enthusiast lol. I mainly follow Disney animation studios / Pixar stuff!

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hi Astalicia! Welcome

I love pokemon TCG too! I'm not the best at keeping an active collection so I usually would do prerelease drafts and then use the codes from the packs to play online. It's just exciting opening up all those packs at once xD

I am also interested in that new neopets TCG, I hope we get some news soon

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by BisexualDolphin View Post
    Hey there! Welcome to the forum!
    It's nice to meet you! Any games in particular that you're actively playing besides Pokemon? I know I used to play Pokemon TCGO, that was fun for a bit. You should check it out if you haven't already! ^^

As far as I'm aware, you listed that you enjoy doing a lot of things, there are other parts of the forum where you can talk more about specific things and I do hope you check some of those out! I feel like you'll fit in very well!
    Again, welcome and welcome back to Neo!
    Hope to see you around!
    Hello! Thank you Yes, I do play TCGLive! (It's PTCGO 2.0). It's awesome because I don't know anyone IRL that plays. Also opening packs is cheaper there lol. I do collect IRL as well. Other than that, I mostly play single player games, so nothing specific in mind. Currently doing the Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters! I have done 1 to 4 so far, and I'm currently doing number 5. I have around two/third done. Going for all achievements! And also playing Coloring Pixels on Steam everyday. It's a free paint by number games. They release new albums monthly for like 1$ or so. I have only a few drawing left! I have to do the integrally of r/place... so... It's gonna take a while. xD Hope to see you too!

Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Hey astalicia, welcome to ck!
    You def found the right place if a Neo players community is what you're after ^^

Re: movies, do you often go see them in the theater or are you more of a "watching in the comfort of your house person"? Personally, I like both options, but I'm also not a huge movie enthusiast lol. I mainly follow Disney animation studios / Pixar stuff!
    Hello! I like both, but I don't go often to the theatre. So more watch at home kind of person. I love animation, Disney and Pixar too! I'm really looking forward to Elemental. Any favourite? I really enjoyed Turning Red. Love the theme parks as well.

Oh, a Love Live banner! I watch the show too. I used to play the phone game, but I don't really play on the phone anymore

Quote Originally Posted by butterss View Post
    Hi Astalicia! Welcome

I love pokemon TCG too! I'm not the best at keeping an active collection so I usually would do prerelease drafts and then use the codes from the packs to play online. It's just exciting opening up all those packs at once xD

I am also interested in that new neopets TCG, I hope we get some news soon
    Hello! That's awesome! Did you know you could get meta deck list at justinbasil? That's what I do to stay up to date. They explains how to play theses deck as well. Before I migrated to Live, I would just purchase singles for PTCGO and build those decks, or use League Battle decks.

So true about opening packs! I always get some digital packs with each extension. I love that dupes turn into credits that you can turn into the stuff you need on Live, even though I wish the player market was still a thing... I don't open packs IRL, I'd rather get singles.
    Last edited by astalicia; 03-23-2023 at 01:51 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Hello!
    I hope everyone is doing well! I'm astalicia.
    I love videos games, especially Pokemon. (All generations, I play both the videos games and the TCG). Other than that, I play RPG, indies and a bit of everything! I also really enjoy movies!
    I have been away from Neo for a while, but wanted to restart playing the game. I felt like it would be interesting to be in contact with other players as well since I don't know people IRL who plays.
    Happy to meet you all !
    Welcome to the community, astalicia!

Are you looking to unlock your first userbar?
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Welcome to the community, astalicia!

Are you looking to unlock your first userbar?
    Hello!
    Sure! I noticed there was a lot of Pokemon ones, that's cool

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    52d 19h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Hello! Thank you Yes, I do play TCGLive! (It's PTCGO 2.0). It's awesome because I don't know anyone IRL that plays. Also opening packs is cheaper there lol. I do collect IRL as well. Other than that, I mostly play single player games, so nothing specific in mind. Currently doing the Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters! I have done 1 to 4 so far, and I'm currently doing number 5. I have around two/third done. Going for all achievements! And also playing Coloring Pixels on Steam everyday. It's a free paint by number games. They release new albums monthly for like 1$ or so. I have only a few drawing left! I have to do the integrally of r/place... so... It's gonna take a while. xD Hope to see you too!

Ooh! I sort of want to get back into TCGLive, but I think it'll end up being I play for a day or two and get over it. I remember some of my IRLs were also into playing it, but after a week or so, that phase ended and it was onto the next game.

I personally can never get into playing Single Player games, I mean I always want to play some, but I feel like after a couple of days I'd get over it. More like a spur of the moment type of thing. Like Hogwarts Legacy, I was interested in playing it, but never pulled the trigger to purchase the game and play it, now that it's been out for a few weeks, I haven't really had much thought into picking it up.

I wish you the best of luck getting all of the achievements! Definitely not an easy task to do but sure worth it at the end seeing everything completed!
    Thanks for sharing more about yourself! ^^

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m

Hello! I like both, but I don't go often to the theatre. So more watch at home kind of person. I love animation, Disney and Pixar too! I'm really looking forward to Elemental. Any favourite? I really enjoyed Turning Red. Love the theme parks as well.

Oh, a Love Live banner! I watch the show too. I used to play the phone game, but I don't really play on the phone anymore
    Oh I've got too many favorites! I was obsessed with Encanto for the first year it was out... and now it sits with my other favorites (Mulan, Princess and the Frog, Lilo and Stitch and more). Turning Red was really fun as well, can't believe it has already been a year since it was released!

Also yay another LL fan! I still follow the anime series but not really the franchise as a whole as much anymore. I still play the games though! The original phone game is going to be shut down at the end of the month I played it for 7+ years straight so I'm kinda sad about it, but I know the memories will stay with me ♥ I'm trying to do as much as I can before it's gonna be gone for good!

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!