Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I guess it's time to introduce myself?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    8d 22h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

I guess it's time to introduce myself?

After all these years...
    I did have an older account but sadly can't remember the username, but now I'm UGLY!

I'm just a regular neopian, hoping that TNT will ever fix the site because I'm too attached to my pixels to leave. Please give us back the games ):
    In real life I'm just a small dude studying zoology, living in a small house with my too many pets. I like drawing and .. uhh gaming, binging, animals.
    Just a regular person I guess. I obviously don't want to expose too much for safety reasons

I do want to be more active here, but I don't have much to do or many people to talk to.
    I do love the vibe on this site though. So far everyone is very kind and helpful???
    Might consider getting more into pokemon. I'm a big fan of the first three generations, but I only collect pokemon cards and play pokeMMO once in a while.

Also, I'm trying to be more active on other pet sites! I used to play marapets AGES ago.
    Currently hoping my fave death pet site will come back to live

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ugly For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (03-16-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Hey! Welcome to cK What kind of pets do you have? I'm also big into art and video games too hope to see you more around the forums!

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Ugly (03-16-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    8d 22h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Hey! Welcome to cK What kind of pets do you have? I'm also big into art and video games too hope to see you more around the forums!
    I'm a bird person mainly! But I do have a dog, cat, rodents, and reptiles.
    I wish I had more but I don't have enough space for more pets ):

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ugly For This Useful Post:

Hollow (03-17-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hello! Welcome welcome!
    If it's the games you'd like to play (excluding those that are Shockwave games) you can still play them (on Chrome) if you use an extention called Ruffle. It basically acts as a Flash replacement and lets you play pretty much 95% of the game library. Helps scratching that nostalgia itch!

I myself never tried MaraPets. I heard of it back in the day but since young-me compared it to a Neopets 'wanna be' website, I never really outgrew that sensation and thus, never bothered trying it out. Feels too 'unofficial' for me, as dumb as it sounds, haha.

You mention you like drawing, do you have any handle I can peep into?
    Once again, welcome to ck and hope you enjoy your time here! Everyone's super helpful so don't hesitate on asking for a hand if you need any help!
    Last edited by Dero; 03-16-2023 at 08:02 PM.
    - ⚡ -
    Userbar by me

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Welcome to the community, although we have an intro from 2017 by you already. xD (Nothing wrong with that)

What do you enjoy the most on Neo? Are you into collecting anything?
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    8d 22h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dero View Post
    Hello! Welcome welcome!
    If it's the games you'd like to play (excluding those that are Shockwave games) you can still play them (on Chrome) if you use an extention called Ruffle. It basically acts as a Flash replacement and lets you play pretty much 95% of the game library. Helps scratching that nostalgia itch!

I myself never tried MaraPets. I heard of it back in the day but since young-me compared it to a Neopets 'wanna be' website, I never really outgrew that sensation and thus, never bothered trying it out. Feels too 'unofficial' for me, as dumb as it sounds, haha.

You mention you like drawing, do you have any handle I can peep into?
    Once again, welcome to ck and hope you enjoy your time here! Everyone's super helpful so don't hesitate on asking for a hand if you need any help!
    Off I didn't know it was that easy! I really miss playing the games when I am bored.
    I will look into it, thank you!

And I agree. I was very young when I created marapets and never got the hang of it.
    I was a big fan of (you need an account to see links), the community was always so nice! Sadly everyone left.
    I really hope more people will join and new mods will help working on the site. Neopets will always be my most favourite, even though it's a bit trash right now xD

Uhh, I kinda want to delete my art of my neopets's petpages before linking my art insta first. I'm very cautious, as I mentioned, I am very attached to my pixels.
    I would love to do more commissions and gift art on clraik! I wouldn't mind DMing you if you really want to see!

Also, I really love your and Hallow's userbar themes. I want more userbars so badly, and I want to get rid of the "newbie", it looks so ugly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Welcome to the community, although we have an intro from 2017 by you already. xD (Nothing wrong with that)

What do you enjoy the most on Neo? Are you into collecting anything?
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
    I DID? I have to look that up omg. I really didn't know hahaha

I used to collect balloons but am now collecting questionable items such as BIG BEEFY HOT DOG

R.I.P.
    was literally the best pet site ever

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    Off I didn't know it was that easy! I really miss playing the games when I am bored.
    I will look into it, thank you!

And I agree. I was very young when I created marapets and never got the hang of it.
    I was a big fan of (you need an account to see links), the community was always so nice! Sadly everyone left.
    I really hope more people will join and new mods will help working on the site. Neopets will always be my most favourite, even though it's a bit trash right now xD

Uhh, I kinda want to delete my art of my neopets's petpages before linking my art insta first. I'm very cautious, as I mentioned, I am very attached to my pixels.
    I would love to do more commissions and gift art on clraik! I wouldn't mind DMing you if you really want to see!

Also, I really love your and Hallow's userbar themes. I want more userbars so badly, and I want to get rid of the "newbie", it looks so ugly
    Hahaha, yeah the newbie one isn't that charming, is it?
    But know that UB fall into categories and the newbie is one you can't remove. To learn more about UB you can head (you need an account to see links) and (you need an account to see links) in order to understand them better and even unlock some really simple ones.

It can be tempting to get a couple of them specially if you're after a color scheme or a specific theme, like many here! (myself included).

As for your art, sure! Shoot me a DM if you feel like sharing it privately (no pressure though, I am also super attached to my Neopets and have an indescriptible love for them, made lore, beautified their pages and spent hours making them look good!)
    - ⚡ -
    Userbar by me

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    8d 22h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I love all the pokemon UBs but I'm not active enough to get one
    I really want Baka, Transform, Boo!, Proud, Void.
    I tried the one during easter too but I didn't find one egg I think? xD
    Also, who made the custom UBs on your avatar? I really want one too, they look so cool!

And I'll send you a DM! ^^

R.I.P.
    was literally the best pet site ever

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    I love all the pokemon UBs but I'm not active enough to get one
    I really want Baka, Transform, Boo!, Proud, Void.
    I tried the one during easter too but I didn't find one egg I think? xD
    Also, who made the custom UBs on your avatar? I really want one too, they look so cool!

And I'll send you a DM! ^^
    Glad you like them! I made them
    - ⚡ -
    Userbar by me

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Hey ugly welcome again haha, I've already seen you a bit on the forum so it was a bit surprising for me your introduction

Definitely the userbar hunting it's something very special from ck! Not everything is about neopets so you can find other stuff to talk to so you'll find yourelf more comfortable here. In time and with patience you can also rank up if you really wanna help the community.

Btw your pets sound so adorable! Any chance we can get a little peek at them?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3