15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

Cool Switch Handheld Adapter

Hi everyone! Hope you guys drink water and keep your body well nourished. Today i have a small review for this lil guy.

(you need an account to see links)

There are actually three variants i believe? cause theres a oled and an original switch and one more? im honestly not sure however you can search for the correct one and it will give you the one you need. just double check the description of course

i got it new off amazon when there was a sale. roughly 25ish free shipping? I will say this was one of the best purchases. the original joycons suck. doesnt feel like a hand held my wrist would hurt after awhile cause i do play this in bed and on my side.

however this attachment has palm butts? lol it fits so snuggly in your hands and... yeah i do suggest if you like to play switch on the go INVEST in this <3 best purchase ever. if you guys see me on discord i do play on the dock on my PC

but this lil guy... *Muah* chefs kiss

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Alister (03-05-2023),Cinnamoroll (03-05-2023),DarkSkies (03-03-2023),kittyray (03-03-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hi everyone! Hope you guys drink water and keep your body well nourished. Today i have a small review for this lil guy.

There are actually three variants i believe? cause theres a oled and an original switch and one more? im honestly not sure however you can search for the correct one and it will give you the one you need. just double check the description of course

i got it new off amazon when there was a sale. roughly 25ish free shipping? I will say this was one of the best purchases. the original joycons suck. doesnt feel like a hand held my wrist would hurt after awhile cause i do play this in bed and on my side.

however this attachment has palm butts? lol it fits so snuggly in your hands and... yeah i do suggest if you like to play switch on the go INVEST in this <3 best purchase ever. if you guys see me on discord i do play on the dock on my PC

but this lil guy... *Muah* chefs kiss
    If you're a fan of games and like portability I REALLY suggest you get this!

I bought one as an anniversary present for my husband and he was so thrilled, he already got it customized and all lol

But as far as I've seen he's very satisfied. I think I got for him the version before OLED, same colors as your image

Of course if you like resolution and can plurge a bit more, go for OLED xD

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (03-04-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    @(you need an account to see links) its such a lovely small thing too. and it makes a world of a difference playing in bed for real lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (03-05-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Ouu I've never seen this one before! I'm personally a fan of the Satisfye grip & Neogrip
    Both are really comfy, waayy more comfy than just the joycon alone.

Custom userbar/avvie by the lovely @(you need an account to see links)

Beautiful starbirb Ryu, Meteion, by the talented @(you need an account to see links)!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dasvidaniya For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (04-12-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasvidaniya View Post
    Ouu I've never seen this one before! I'm personally a fan of the Satisfye grip & Neogrip
    Both are really comfy, waayy more comfy than just the joycon alone.

joycons are trash

they couldve designed them better from the get go

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    joycons are trash

they couldve designed them better from the get go
    Agreed, they're super not ergonomic and prone to drift. But tbh, I can't imagine any other kind of controller working so seamlessly with the Switch, both attached and detached. It's just such a unique console.
    Anything bigger and more ergonimical would look & feel ridiculous once it's attached... It's a good thing there are so many options for controllers when it's docked.
    Custom userbar/avvie by the lovely @(you need an account to see links)

Beautiful starbirb Ryu, Meteion, by the talented @(you need an account to see links)!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dasvidaniya For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (04-19-2023)