17/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

Hello! new face, new things

I'm new here, wanting to try something different and thought it would be interesting to see what I might be able to get from this website.

introductions... hmm I guess I like lots of you like neopets, anime, oh I draw and enjoy reading manga.
    I look at code every now and then though my focus more often than not is the front end of things rather than the nitty gritty parts.

My current interests is filling up my gallery and hopefully this place can help me?

hopefully we can get along here and I would have tons of questions even while reading the newbie guide. so please be paitent but I'll try not to be too annoying.

Thanks for reading!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to walking024s For This Useful Post:

howdy (11-20-2022),Slowpoke (11-20-2022),Zenitsu (11-20-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    189 times
    Time Online
    85d 5h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Hi! Welcome to cK People here are pretty friendly so feel free to ask your questions! I think you'll be in good company with your interests and hobbies (manga, drawing, frontend). Hope to see you around!

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    229 times
    Time Online
    65d 2h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Hey welcome to cK!

I'm sure this place can help you in some way for filling up your gallery.
    Have a look around the forums, explore the different threads here, and maybe even participate in some conversations

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Thank you for the welcome! im glad to hear that many people share my interest, hopefully everything goes well and im glad to know I can ask everyone if I have any questions ^^

- - - Updated - - -

will do! im excited to try the autobuyer though from the looks of it, its hard to get it working with something called stacks? but fingers crossed! thank you vary much for the welcome!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 6h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 16m
    Hey, welcome! I'll echo the others who have welcomed you and say to please feel welcome asking any questions you may have, cK is a very friendly community.

Some of the most popular cK activities besides Neopets content if you're interested in some of the community aspects are userbar collecting, Ryugotchi (our little forum Tamagotchis), and the creative events going on. Right now we have a contest to design a new emoji to be added to the board's emoji options. Next month I'm hopeful we'll have the Pokemon challenge again, where the contest is to design a new Pokemon evolution I hope you enjoy your time here!

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Hello and welcome to cK c: What's your favourite anime/manga?

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    85d 8h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Welcome to Clraik! It’s awesome to have you here.

I’m also so curious about your favorite anime and manga, can’t wait to see you around!
    ♥  slowpoke  ♥

♥  thanks, Zenitsu! for the art + graphics! ilysm! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Woohoo for the avatar!! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Lyrichord for the profile picture! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Charmander for the custom Ryu + userbar! ♥

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Slowpoke For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (11-20-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Hi! thanks for stopping by and commenting! It sounds like a fun community and one of the first things I noticed were the bars!!. the Pokemon ones look so cool so excited to see what I can do to collect some of them!
    it sounds like there are loads of design and art contests so I already feel it will be fun to stick around for a while!

- - - Updated - - -

Favorite anime? it has to be Your lie in April(Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso) and manga is Bartender. Both have a heartstring tug and lessons that I enjoyed at the time when experiencing them. I also would never forget the feels when i was watching/reading the series!! ah but I love all genres of anime and manga as long as the stories are good!

things like I Am a Hero, Attack on titan, Clannad, My Hero Acadamia, Log Horizon ect ect. if its good, i will like ^^ how about yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh repeat so copying and pasting the after part... because im lazy >.< it has to be Your lie in April(Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso) and manga is Bartender. Both have a heartstring tug and lessons that I enjoyed at the time when experiencing them. I also would never forget the feels when i was watching/reading the series!! ah but I love all genres of anime and manga as long as the stories are good!

things like I Am a Hero, Attack on titan, Clannad, My Hero Acadamia, Log Horizon ect ect. if its good, i will like ^^ how about yourself?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to walking024s For This Useful Post:

Slowpoke (11-20-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    85d 8h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    AHHH, Your Lie in April is such a fantastic pick as favorite! Such a beautiful story, and the feels.. ;-; I've never seen Bartender but upon searching it up it looks like something I'd be interested in watching, I'll have to check it out then check in with you again (':

Attack on Titan, My Hero, and Log Horizon are ones I've seen that I also loved. Attack on Titan probably the most though, it's one of the only manga I've been able to get into as well. I am really vibing with Chainsaw Man right now, although its still airing, it's so good that I want to seek the manga out so I can catch up there. I sooo recommend that one!!
    ♥  slowpoke  ♥

♥  thanks, Zenitsu! for the art + graphics! ilysm! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Woohoo for the avatar!! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Lyrichord for the profile picture! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Charmander for the custom Ryu + userbar! ♥

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slowpoke For This Useful Post:

walking024s (11-20-2022),Zenitsu (11-20-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Omg the anime and music were so amazingly made... and the note at the end made me cry so hard. ughh I could not leave the bed for the longest time without feeling so sad!!! ughh the power of manga. ughhhh!!! so good!
    Bartender is a slice of life kind of anime though it has a more mature tone which, going into adulthood gave me a bit of perspective and appreciation for the bitter parts of life. A very good read when you are into a kind of introspective mood.

Chainsaw Man is such a weird manga... well the characters are all kinda weird. I havent actually watched the anime yet but when I was following it I loved following the characters because of how quirky and entertaining they were.
    The series has similarities to Gleipnir with unusual powers and also Parasyte if you havent seen either manga. Both have a darker tone and depending if you watch or read Parasyte the manga has more gore.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to walking024s For This Useful Post:

Slowpoke (11-21-2022)