79 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m

πŸŽƒ Halloween Costume Planning, Ideas, Discussion, and HYPE πŸŽƒ

πŸŽƒ Let's talk Halloween Costumes!!! πŸŽƒ

(you need an account to see links)

Ya girl is all about Halloween and we're getting into costume crunch time!

What are you thinking about dressing up as this year? How far along are you in gathering/making/buying what you need? Do you need ideas? Are you struggling to pick between options?

Where are you planning to wear your costume? At home greeting trick or treaters? At a party? At a friend's house?

I'm ready to hear all your spooky plans and help anyone struggling to find inspiration!

- - - Updated - - -

To start I'm planning on being Mothma'am for Halloween this year. I haven't gathered anything I'm going to need but I have the overall concept pretty nailed down. Super excited to have big dumb wings that get in the way of everything I do!

Thank you @Orbit for the Jackalope Ryu

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

Alister (09-12-2022),Android (09-13-2022),Anybody (09-12-2022),Bea (09-12-2022),♥ bottledwater ♥ (09-13-2022),chii3d (09-12-2022),Cinnamoroll (09-12-2022),Cookie Tray (10-02-2022),Danny Phantom (09-12-2022),DarkSkies (09-12-2022),galaxystar (09-19-2022),hearts (09-12-2022),Houndoom (09-12-2022),♥ Shazi ♥ (09-12-2022),Zenitsu (09-12-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    oh my GOSH YES.

This is my fiance's first halloween so I'm hoping to make it great. I want to visit some haunted houses, pumpkin patches, apple picking, hay rides, leaf peeping, the whole deal. I really want to be matching pumpkins like with the whole puffy pumpkin costume but I told him he could pick. He is thinking it's too soon to pick the costumes but I'm trying to get him to pick now. I've started decorating the inside of the house but I hope to have the outside decorated this weekend.

❀ thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (09-12-2022),Zenitsu (09-12-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    I dunno what I'm gonna be wearing yet but I kinda wanna do something from Everything Everywhere All at Once since it's been my favorite movie this year?

I adore this weird stuffed animal bright color situation

or this explosion of frills and tulle

but idk if I actually have a place to where it so I might end up doing something simpler since I'm more likely to be watching a horror movie with friends than actually going out for something more like a halloween party c:

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Houndoom For This Useful Post:

Android (09-13-2022),chii3d (09-12-2022),Jackalope (09-12-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    10d 6h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    i'm being an evil nun (NOT a sexy nun. the normal nun outfit + baphomet earrings/necklace, upside down cross carved in my forehead, cross riding crop) got everything i need already. halloween is my fav holiday so i'm counting down the days.

pleeease post pics of your costume when you have everything, i wanna see your concept!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shazi For This Useful Post:

Android (09-13-2022),chii3d (09-12-2022),Jackalope (09-12-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 14h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I think I'm gonna go as Crowley from Good Omens (I have the hair lol), I've been meaning to go as him for a while.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Double.Trouble For This Useful Post:

Anybody (09-12-2022),Jackalope (09-12-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazi View Post
    i'm being an evil nun (NOT a sexy nun. the normal nun outfit + baphomet earrings/necklace, upside down cross carved in my forehead, cross riding crop) got everything i need already. halloween is my fav holiday so i'm counting down the days.

pleeease post pics of your costume when you have everything, i wanna see your concept!!
    Omg I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! For the scar you can get SFX scar makeup that will pucker your skin to make it look like a real scar and then you can paint the inside red to make it look like a deep raw cut!

I will def find a way to post pics without posting my face if I can!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    oh my GOSH YES.

This is my fiance's first halloween so I'm hoping to make it great. I want to visit some haunted houses, pumpkin patches, apple picking, hay rides, leaf peeping, the whole deal. I really want to be matching pumpkins like with the whole puffy pumpkin costume but I told him he could pick. He is thinking it's too soon to pick the costumes but I'm trying to get him to pick now. I've started decorating the inside of the house but I hope to have the outside decorated this weekend.
    This is so stinking cute!! I'm such a sucker for couples costumes! <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Houndoom View Post
    I dunno what I'm gonna be wearing yet but I kinda wanna do something from Everything Everywhere All at Once since it's been my favorite movie this year?

I adore this weird stuffed animal bright color situation

or this explosion of frills and tulle

but idk if I actually have a place to where it so I might end up doing something simpler since I'm more likely to be watching a horror movie with friends than actually going out for something more like a halloween party c:
    Oh YES! I think the second one would be really fun to make!! I haven't seen the movie yet but it looks incredible!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

♥ Shazi ♥ (09-13-2022)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Last year we had a decent turnout for trick or treaters but I regretted not dressing up. I think it would be so fun to dress up this year while handing out candy! I would love to do something cool but I'll probably go as the usual cat like always

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (09-12-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Double.Trouble View Post
    I think I'm gonna go as Crowley from Good Omens (I have the hair lol), I've been meaning to go as him for a while.
    Such a good pick! Do you have anyone who would do Aziraphale with you?? My bff just asked if we could go to a con as them and I was so about it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Purrson View Post
    Last year we had a decent turnout for trick or treaters but I regretted not dressing up. I think it would be so fun to dress up this year while handing out candy! I would love to do something cool but I'll probably go as the usual cat like always
    Cat is always a solid pick! Maybe it's time to spice the cat up a little? A Pusheen costume could be fun and easy!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (09-12-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 9h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    I don't have any plans yet. It's been a long time since I had plans on Halloween which is a shame because I do love the holiday and love dressing up, but it's hard to find motivation to put a costume together when there are no plans to hang out with people or see anybody. For a while I was doing just a dress-like-a-grade-school-teacher and wore tacky earrings and things like that, but I wanna do something more interesting again.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Anybody (09-12-2022),Jackalope (09-12-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    I don't have any plans yet. It's been a long time since I had plans on Halloween which is a shame because I do love the holiday and love dressing up, but it's hard to find motivation to put a costume together when there are no plans to hang out with people or see anybody. For a while I was doing just a dress-like-a-grade-school-teacher and wore tacky earrings and things like that, but I wanna do something more interesting again.
    Do you answer the door for trick or treaters? I usually have fun with that being enough motivation when I don't have outside plans and kids' reactions are honestly usually better than adults. Maybe you could do Ms. Frizzle since you've already got quirky teacher stuff to work with?
    What kind of stuff would you do if you did have something planned?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

kittyray (09-13-2022)