This was originally in the VIP forum due to the low limit of space avaliable for signup, it actually maxed out at 70,000 but they decided to expand it to 100,000.

Hello Everyone,

I found this free VPN site and wanted to share it with the rest of the forum. Easy to sign up and I tested it myself and it works.

(you need an account to see links) = Free VPN

Heres a step-by-step:
1. Register a username and e-mail here: (you need an account to see links)
2. Check e-mail, copy your user name and password to a text file
3. Download the vpn servers here: (you need an account to see links)
4. Go to your OpenVPN directory
C:\Program Files\OpenVPN
or
C:\Program Files(x86)\OpenVPN
or
Where ever you installed it...
5. Open the realvpn-all.zip with WinRAR. Go into the "config" file INSIDE OF YOUR "realvpn-all.zip" FILE
6. Drag and drop all of the files FROM realvpn-all.zip/config TO C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config
7. THE IMPORTANT PART: Double Click "realvpn.auth"
8. Open it with notepad
9. Erase "login" and put your login name
10. Erase "pass" and put the password WHICH WAS E-MAILED TO YOU.
MAKE SURE YOUR PASSWORD IS ON THE 2ND 'LINE' IN THE FILE
11. Open "OpenVPN GUI"
12. Right click it in the task bar, and connect to the desired server.

P.S. OpenVPN installs what it calls a "TAP Driver" - It will be in your network adapters list. You need this driver enabled - it is enabled after install BY DEFAULT.

special thanks to Kipp0 for taking the time to write this TuT for this VPN!

Please post and vouch to keep this thread alive, share to all your friends!!

Enjoy!
I don't know where the original post came from but I saw this great offer on HB.

I hope there are a few of you who will find this useful.

(you need an account to see links)

What is VPN connection and why is this great for hacking?

"A virtual private network (VPN) is a network that uses primarily public telecommunication infrastructure, such as the Internet, to provide remote offices or traveling users access to a central organizational network.
VPNs typically require remote users of the network to be authenticated, and often secure data with encryption technologies to prevent disclosure of private information to unauthorized parties.
VPNs may serve any network functionality that is found on any network, such as sharing of data and access to network resources, printers, databases, websites, etc. A VPN user typically experiences the central network in a manner that is identical to being connected directly to the central network. VPN technology via the public Internet has replaced the need to requisition and maintain expensive dedicated leased-line telecommunication circuits once typical in wide-area network installations."
Believe me guys I just paid $60.00 for a one year subscription at Hidemyass.com and the VPN is the shit.

People have been posting that this wasn't working properly. I had yet to install and test it myself but I believe in the verification email that they sent, they specified that the only server that was up and running is the Netherlands Server.

Don't connect to the US server, it's most likely not going to work. I mean it is a beta-test mode right now.

So sign up and test it. If it works, it would be awesome.

VPN let me move over 100M safely in less than 30 minutes Without getting AutoFlagged for a freeze.

I can promise you nothing with this!

Post your results here if you got it to work or not.