Thread: I'm just gonna squish on in here...

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m

I'm just gonna squish on in here...

Hey there!

I mostly joined up to mow down on the snark thread around the time the PC started its NCUC collapse. Distanced myself from neo a bit when I saw everyone's... uh... reactions. lol It all put a bad taste in my mouth.

On the contrast, everyone here seems super nice. :') I've been slinking and lurking around a bit. I like all the art this community produces, and I like being able to say the word "circumstance" without highlighting the fact that it contains a neo-naughty word. The bars are neat; I like my little Tamagotchi guy. Looking forward to unlocking more... scratches that avatar collecting itch.

I like making art, and I'm hoping to participate in some of the really cool creative contests y'all seem to throw. Harkens back to when Neo-contests weren't a hellish nightmare to participate in.

Looking forward to being apart of this community!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Anthropy For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (1 Week Ago),DarkSkies (1 Week Ago),Zenitsu (1 Week Ago)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 20h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Anthropy View Post
    Hey there!

I mostly joined up to mow down on the snark thread around the time the PC started its NCUC collapse. Distanced myself from neo a bit when I saw everyone's... uh... reactions. lol It all put a bad taste in my mouth.

On the contrast, everyone here seems super nice. :') I've been slinking and lurking around a bit. I like all the art this community produces, and I like being able to say the word "circumstance" without highlighting the fact that it contains a neo-naughty word. The bars are neat; I like my little Tamagotchi guy. Looking forward to unlocking more... scratches that avatar collecting itch.

I like making art, and I'm hoping to participate in some of the really cool creative contests y'all seem to throw. Harkens back to when Neo-contests weren't a hellish nightmare to participate in.

Looking forward to being apart of this community!
    Your entry at the cartridge event was awesome! And I love your avatar, the glitches are so cool

Hope you can have a chill time here Miss and we will see in the future a grown up Ms Trust! (I forgot the name of the Lion stage lol)

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Miss Anthropy (1 Week Ago),Zenitsu (1 Week Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    189 times
    Time Online
    47d 14h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Welcome to ck! Seen you around a bit, but thank you for the introduction! I too have on and off cycles with neo, but pretty constant around here because of the great community! Oh, and love the avatar and UB!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (1 Week Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Your entry at the cartridge event was awesome! And I love your avatar, the glitches are so cool

Hope you can have a chill time here Miss and we will see in the future a grown up Ms Trust! (I forgot the name of the Lion stage lol)
    Thank you so much! ;u; I had a lot of fun making everything. I love how customizable everything is on clraik. It's great!!

Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    Welcome to ck! Seen you around a bit, but thank you for the introduction! I too have on and off cycles with neo, but pretty constant around here because of the great community! Oh, and love the avatar and UB!
    At first I was just going to lurk, but then I realized I have a lot of snarky things to say about Neopets (and the PC especially kek). Thank you so much!!! :3

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    259 times
    Time Online
    30d 2h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    you should mos def post in the art threads! also welcome to cK! tis alright to lurk but so much fun to be had engaging! you take your time tho! hope to see you around!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Miss Anthropy (5 Days Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    you should mos def post in the art threads! also welcome to cK! tis alright to lurk but so much fun to be had engaging! you take your time tho! hope to see you around!
    I'll definitely check out the art thread. Also, may have to check out that palworld server. Though, I'm really hoping that game gets a few more updates. The gameplay loop was a little too limited and visible for me. I feel like it has a strong potential.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Anthropy For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (5 Days Ago)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    259 times
    Time Online
    30d 2h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Anthropy View Post
    I'll definitely check out the art thread. Also, may have to check out that palworld server. Though, I'm really hoping that game gets a few more updates. The gameplay loop was a little too limited and visible for me. I feel like it has a strong potential.
    currently all servers are down due to IRL issues, however i do foresee them coming back hopefully soon!~ pal world servers were super quiet so i decided to put them on pause.

game has been lacking updates but thats okay! yes cannot wait to see what you post! the art here goes hard.!