30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    439d 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Teakwood View Post
    I'm just curious. What would you say your grind was to get what you currently have?

Did you spend countless hours restocking and reselling to get what you have? Or did you luck into breaking into accounts that just so happened to have high valued items in it that you were able to trade around.

Your argument is that things are being handed to people, yet you've had the same thing done to yourself. Yeah, you probably bought the hash lists, data leaks and what not. But you didn't have to grind to get those items/pets/nc items.

Are you more mad that your "investments" are now "worthless" to you as you cannot sell them to make a quick buck?
    Everything takes time. Finding accounts and different targets doesn’t happen at the flip of a switch. It does take countless hours to accumulate stock. Maybe I went about it in a manner that most don’t, but it was not easy and I’ve probably put more time into the game than many many people, unfortunately.

I do have my own accounts that I play on, buy/sell/trade and build up into nice accounts. For those purposes I loved the re-restock of the cove items as it let me complete collections from people luckier than I at the cove. That was done in a smart way, not mass releasing and killing value though.

In reality, I don’t really do much selling now a days compared to years past, and I don’t rely on money from neo sales for any aspect of my life. So am I upset that what I have has had the value absolutely obliterated in some cases? Absolutely. Am I mad about that entirely? Nahhh.

I can see how somebody would make the argument what I have was “handed to me” but for anybody who has done what I’ve done knows - it’s not a cake walk and sunshine and rainbows. 20% luck, 30% skill, 50% grind and hours spent poking through and putting the time in. Everyone’s grind is different. Maybe I didn’t sit in a shop and restock for hours but I spent hours in other ways with the game. One could easily make the point that the “black market” way of doing things has assisted in keeping the site active and interesting for many years too. I see the point you’re trying to make and it’s valid, but not entirely accurate.

I am mad a lot of stuff has been rendered worthless but I’m also a little mad at how TNT is doing it and how it will change the game. Nobody will be buying anything with any confidence. Why would they when that thing they buy could be reduced to a buyable on a whim? I don’t know if this decision is a good long term decision and I think it’s silly to make the argument that everyone should be able to afford everything. In the end, I’m not TNT and my opinion is in the minority- mostly because I have achieved all my “neo goals” at one time or another. It’s nice for other people to be able to achieve the same but a can of worms has been opened. What high end stamps, weapons, etc will be mass released next? Will that just continue until there aren’t any valuables and the game is just a free for all eith junk nobody wants to buy because everyone else has it too? Who knows man, who knows.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Buizel (2 Weeks Ago),Ice (2 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    7h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I'm lost, isn't mara yooyu the only AC item rereleased? crazy so many ppl would use that to invest on :p

And what's the big issue with mass releasing botted to shit stamps or items no legit/regular user could get ever. There are still plenty consumable r99s yall could bot for instead lmao, until those get rereleased and then cycle again? they clearly will go up once they rotate, maybe not to 500m but like it's no sweat off your back lmao

Anyway thank you for coconut collector avvie tnt

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kranguli For This Useful Post:

♥ Blissey ♥ (2 Weeks Ago),nousha (1 Week Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    9h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Get hit so hard by quest log first release so I prepared for the second wave and profited from it, ready to get coconut/battledome avatar very soon. But still, I think re-release current/recent AC prizes is horrible idea.

And why they keep trying to re-release random ric/r101 items that no one cares? Re-release desirable items such as Marafin/Starry Bedroom Canopy are understandable. But re-release rare junk such as Magma Blaster/Blue Scorchio Ice Cream Cone Pop not make sense at all. Only hurting collectors who paid effort but won't help to fix the economy/help players to achieve goals.
    Last edited by Riru; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:16 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    62/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Sell those expensive items, MEMO number 23920123123

Pronouns
    any/all
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    20d 17h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    i'm in the "hard work is for chumps" camp so i am chuffed with the re-releases themselves and amused at the people who are getting upset.

when i saw a mootix as my prize for this week, after so many useless prizes in days prior, i screamed i was so happy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blissey For This Useful Post:

kranguli (1 Week Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    9d 23h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Riru View Post
    Get hit so hard by quest log first release so I prepared for the second wave and profited from it, ready to get coconut/battledome avatar very soon. But still, I think re-release current/recent AC prizes is horrible idea.

And why they keep trying to re-release random ric/r101 items that no one cares? Re-release desirable items such as Marafin/Starry Bedroom Canopy are understandable. But re-release rare junk such as Magma Blaster/Blue Scorchio Ice Cream Cone Pop not make sense at all. Only hurting collectors who paid effort but won't help to fix the economy/help players to achieve goals.
    That’s exactly the reason why they’re putting them in the pool. They’re trying to nuke items that are expensive just cause they’re rare, most item codes and sponsor items fall into that category.

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    60d 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 20m

Starry Canopy was removed from the pool (alongside the UC Robot Gnorbu item). It was a mistake on TNTs part to include current merch prizes in there

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

Aero (2 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    59d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

I know people are all mad about the good items they did release, but at least there is a mix so its not all just the good stuff at once. it seems they are trying to make it a mix of random stuff.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 22h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Meanwhile my weekly prize has been stuck on something useless for... months and nothing I've tried has reset it (yes even finishing the entire week's worth of quests) fuck your shitty ass coding, TNT
    Uh oh I am worried that mine might have just headed the same way...

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 14h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Totodile View Post
    Starry Canopy was removed from the pool (alongside the UC Robot Gnorbu item). It was a mistake on TNTs part to include current merch prizes in there
    Wondering if some ambassador complained again just like the SAP thing 👀

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Aero (2 Weeks Ago),♥ Blissey ♥ (2 Weeks Ago),Bowsette (2 Weeks Ago),Buizel (1 Week Ago),DankRUSE (2 Weeks Ago),Ice (1 Week Ago),pikapika (2 Weeks Ago),Teakwood (1 Week Ago),Totodile (2 Weeks Ago)