7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    60d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 20m
    Quote Originally Posted by Teakwood View Post
    Me when people complain about "the economy".

They've been doing this to NC for years. Then they did it to the UC's, and now they're doing it to the high end items. They're making it more accessible for everyone. Either get on the ship, or be left behind in a country with no passport.

I personally am excited to see new items in rotation, even if I do have a majority of the items in the new item pool. So I took a hit on them? Why do I need billions of np when I have everything on site that I need?

Because I spent the last 10 years grinding my ass off to get to where I am? Okay. Why would I want someone to struggle like I did? Why would I not want someone to enjoy the game like I do?

It's a game. Which, probably won't be here in 10 years. So get what you can out of it guys. Make the memories while you can.
    Honestly agree with everything you said in this post. I've had items I've lost out on alot of $ or NPs on because TNT one day woke up and chose violence. This is 2024 with a new Neopets team. They want to bring in more (Ex-players) and NEW players while also keeping their current players and what better way to do that than to bring back old (almost) non-extinct items?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

Guil (2 Weeks Ago),Teakwood (2 Weeks Ago)