Quote Originally Posted by pikapika View Post
So if what you say is true, a lot of old wealthy player played illegitly. And obviously, It is a lot easier to earn nps with bot and autobuy etc. So the whole omg making the game too easy argument is kind of hypocrite is it not? Not like they still don't have the advantage of having billions in the bank to invest like you just did. Sounds like TNT just leveling the playing field a bit
No judgement since I buy NC off site, people play differently and that is just the risk it comes with.

I spend an unhealthy amount of money on NC and a lot of my items got super deflated by rerelease. I'm fine with it, just means more people gets to enjoy what I enjoy. Happiness all around.
Yes I over paid with real money but hey the enjoyment I paid for is the same? I see it as eating out, 50 buck on a nice meal and the experience is great, if someone else paid 10 it doesn't make my meal any less tasty.

I do think recent event items should stay out of the prize pool though. Less incentive for people to play AC since it is already so grindy! Unless you bot lol, but not everyone likes to.
My particular example wasn’t based off bots or auto anything, mostly just buying/selling/trading. I’ve bought/sold/traded things to extremely well known accounts for things they were looking to add to their collections, swap for other items, etc. I don’t think it’s hypocritical to as anybody has the ability to buy/sell/trade in the “black market”, it’s been here for a long long time.

Maybe I’m just a bit more competitive than others. Maybe it’s just a little frustrating when people are simply handed things with no effort being put in at all. I’m a firm believer that life doesn’t need to be fair and people aren’t entitled to everything just because they want it. I do understand it’s just a game though, one that I can’t change anything in directly. I just hope it works out how TNT wants; that activity bumps up and they can make enough money to stick around.

It might have been a grind to get those AC and recent event prizes - but don’t you want everyone to be able to enjoy them as much as people who went through the grind? Maybe you had to grind hard, but it’s nice they can get them so much easier by just doing a few basic actions, right? I kid, I kid