Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Do you know exactly what you're looking for? Any idea on file names? I have the files for petpetpark/petpetparkgame, but not finding anything matching the game names you provided (blocktackular, etc.).
    can you send a directory of that as i recall a chat list comes off there, but wasn't sure of anything else. petpetparkgame has a easy chat list that pops up still, but lets see what you found as so far only 2011 was found and many games may not of existed yet.

(you need an account to see links) is the list of games and etc but you may be loookign at a eariler version .

roadmap to reading that fille:

anything in /games (games)
    anything in zones is the map files for the game and should be multiple folders called zone01, etc and inside each- skins.swf, bg_jpg.swf, ppp_zone(number of the folder).xml
    the petpet color bottles should be easy to spot as they should be in one folder and should be as follows "http://petpetpark.com/games/assets/item/Swfs/NewSpecies/HIFFOLO_final/ALIEN_Hifflo.swf" the first part is fixed in the as3 code and after new species should be upto 6 or 9 folders. if you don't have a directory listing its

beware of the ones here (you need an account to see links) we already found these in fact thats how my avatar has clothes and etc.

per the as3 code this comes up (note this is not the first odd name i've seen in as3 code, the fairies folly game they literally got called "cat llke" "dog like" etc)
    case "dipni":
    return _loc2_.getTranslationOf("SPECIES_DIPNI");
    case "drym":
    return _loc2_.getTranslationOf("SPECIES_DRYM");
    case "kassegat":
    return _loc2_.getTranslationOf("SPECIES_KASS");
    case "oukin":
    return _loc2_.getTranslationOf("SPECIES_OUKIN");
    case "hifflo":
    return _loc2_.getTranslationOf("SPECIES_HIFFLO");
    case "pinixy":
    return _loc2_.getTranslationOf("SPECIES_PINI");
    default:
    return "";

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

known good links

(you need an account to see links)

these files were beta

also somethiing of note: the images found in the other groups server show very early near pencil drawings of neeterball in them and notes about early early plots. if you watch the groups 2022 update (petpet park rebuild) they show most of what they found and you can correlate it to that asset list. Also their very much not into sharing....so suggesting that
    isn't going to fix this problem.
    Last edited by petpet002; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:36 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by petpet002 View Post
    can you send a directory of that as i recall a chat list comes off there, but wasn't sure of anything else. petpetparkgame has a easy chat list that pops up still, but lets see what you found as so far only 2011 was found and many games may not of existed yet.

(you need an account to see links) is the list of games and etc but you may be loookign at a eariler version .

roadmap to reading that fille:

anything in /games (games)
    anything in zones is the map files for the game and should be multiple folders called zone01, etc and inside each- skins.swf, bg_jpg.swf, ppp_zone(number of the folder).xml
    the petpet color bottles should be easy to spot as they should be in one folder and should be as follows "http://petpetpark.com/games/assets/item/Swfs/NewSpecies/HIFFOLO_final/ALIEN_Hifflo.swf" the first part is fixed in the as3 code and after new species should be upto 6 or 9 folders. if you don't have a directory listing its

beware of the ones here (you need an account to see links) we already found these in fact thats how my avatar has clothes and etc.

per the as3 code this comes up (note this is not the first odd name i've seen in as3 code, the fairies folly game they literally got called "cat llke" "dog like" etc)
    case "dipni":
    return _loc2_.getTranslationOf("SPECIES_DIPNI");
    case "drym":
    return _loc2_.getTranslationOf("SPECIES_DRYM");
    case "kassegat":
    return _loc2_.getTranslationOf("SPECIES_KASS");
    case "oukin":
    return _loc2_.getTranslationOf("SPECIES_OUKIN");
    case "hifflo":
    return _loc2_.getTranslationOf("SPECIES_HIFFLO");
    case "pinixy":
    return _loc2_.getTranslationOf("SPECIES_PINI");
    default:
    return "";

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

known good links

these files were beta

also somethiing of note: the images found in the other groups server show very early near pencil drawings of neeterball in them and notes about early early plots. if you watch the groups 2022 update (petpet park rebuild) they show most of what they found and you can correlate it to that asset list. Also their very much not into sharing....so suggesting that
    isn't going to fix this problem.
    one game found vis wayback in the past (you need an account to see links) (its now archived btw)

other domains that are showing live files..i found these by searching the main swf also their is a HUGE amount of mtvi com subomains references and a me and a known flash presevation group found petpet park content on that domain,this is where the dev version of castle defenders petpet park rebuild came from after it was added TO that site.

'http://images.neopets.com/items/ppark_peppermintcandytee_shirt.gif

--can't find this domain online anymore but---odd lccation for park files----
    (NOTED AS CODE DEPOSITORY)

this is the direct as3 code that will lead you to the petpets color bottlles (posted as some petpets names are not as we called them pinixy, kassagat comes to mind)

private const SPECIESTYPES:Array = ["Hifflo","Pinixy","Dipni","Drym","Kassegat","Oukin ","Bandalu","Puxa","Mumbat"];

private const SPECIESTYPES_DIRS:Array = ["HIFFOLO","PIXNY","DIPNI","DYRM","KASSGAT","OUKIN" ,"BANDALU","PUXA","MUMBAT"];

private const SPECIESSKINS:Array = ["nova","bluecrystal","mermaid","autropolis","choco easterbunny","gold","luckyclover","green","blue"," red","yellow","pink","brown","candycane","tan","pu rple","zombie","skeleton","pinkblackskeleton","sno wflake","gingerbread","candyhearts","shimmeringhea rt","fire","shimmeringgreen","pastelplaid","rainbo w","wish","birthdaycake","stainedglass","sunset"," tiki","wave","lava","alien","pirate","cloud","blac k","twilight","werewolf","magic","nutcracker","hol iday","faeriecloud","stormy","grimsbyheart","pinkh earts","chocoeasterbunny","candy","candycorn","pin ata","pinksupernova"];
    Last edited by petpet002; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:45 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    one game found vis wayback in the past (you need an account to see links) (its now archived btw)

other domains that are showing live files..i found these by searching the main swf also their is a HUGE amount of mtvi com subomains references and a me and a known flash presevation group found petpet park content on that domain,this is where the dev version of castle defenders petpet park rebuild came from after it was added TO that site.

'http://images.neopets.com/items/ppark_peppermintcandytee_shirt.gif

--can't find this domain online anymore but---odd lccation for park files----
    (NOTED AS CODE DEPOSITORY)

this is the direct as3 code that will lead you to the petpets color bottlles (posted as some petpets names are not as we called them pinixy, kassagat comes to mind)

private const SPECIESTYPES:Array = ["Hifflo","Pinixy","Dipni","Drym","Kassegat","Oukin ","Bandalu","Puxa","Mumbat"];

private const SPECIESTYPES_DIRS:Array = ["HIFFOLO","PIXNY","DIPNI","DYRM","KASSGAT","OUKIN" ,"BANDALU","PUXA","MUMBAT"];

private const SPECIESSKINS:Array = ["nova","bluecrystal","mermaid","autropolis","choco easterbunny","gold","luckyclover","green","blue"," red","yellow","pink","brown","candycane","tan","pu rple","zombie","skeleton","pinkblackskeleton","sno wflake","gingerbread","candyhearts","shimmeringhea rt","fire","shimmeringgreen","pastelplaid","rainbo w","wish","birthdaycake","stainedglass","sunset"," tiki","wave","lava","alien","pirate","cloud","blac k","twilight","werewolf","magic","nutcracker","hol iday","faeriecloud","stormy","grimsbyheart","pinkh earts","chocoeasterbunny","candy","candycorn","pin ata","pinksupernova"];
    Just so people are aware, im offering a 250 dollar bounty for these files for 2011, upto 400 for 2014 but so far only one source appeared for these and willing to do (insert your favorite store gift cards or etc) once i can confirm the files are valid.. dm me or the proxy and i'll put the ground rules as theiirs certain things that void this deal, this game closed in 2014 and the files have not been seen since so to this money is for someones time in locating the files and i've been looking since and not found the color bottles so far but one source, and well, thei rvery not wantjng to give them up(cue rick astley) they tried rick rolling me , If you wnat a laugh
    i actually made a rick roll WITH the characters files where every single petpet had its own unique clothes and wand etc with eight petets dancing on stage in animate cc. would be nice if i recalled where i put that versions fla file at too this screenshot will do
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by petpet002; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:30 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Just so people are aware, im offering a 250 dollar bounty for these files for 2011, upto 400 for 2014 but so far only one source appeared for these and willing to do (insert your favorite store gift cards or etc) once i can confirm the files are valid.. dm me or the proxy and i'll put the ground rules as theiirs certain things that void this deal, this game closed in 2014 and the files have not been seen since so to this money is for someones time in locating the files and i've been looking since and not found the color bottles so far but one source, and well, thei rvery not wantjng to give them up(cue rick astley) they tried rick rolling me , If you wnat a laugh
    i actually made a rick roll WITH the characters files where every single petpet had its own unique clothes and wand etc with eight petets dancing on stage in animate cc. would be nice if i recalled where i put that versions fla file at too this screenshot will do
    examples of what i've been able to do so far with the public resources..../ATTACH](you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)
    theris also purple, orange, brown a couple other colors but theirs 3 petpets i don't have the files for the mumbat, puxa and bandalu that need to be added to all.

the good side is that i did figure out how the petpet file joins the wireframe so this is a drop in procediure for the other 30 something sets of these color bottles if its found.

the toughest thing that looks easy is the petpets all wearing different clothes as each piece of clothing and petpet are their OWN FILES and if you don't do certain things, they start replacing each others clothes and body parts after you do the first one . yes i made a petpet park rickroll as the gtroup that won't give me the files tried rick rolling me. they didn't expect to see the petpets.....these are FULLY animated and if your skilled in aniamte cc, can be made to dance, move around, show views that never were in high details in the original games, but i onloy have a jpeg copy of the 2014 maps and also can't get the 2011 ones neo_trruths gave the other group and ONLY the other group.