Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7d 8h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Cool Hello, "old" new user here

Hi all, I've had my account for a while now but didn't really use it for much besides popping in occasionally to read the Neopets drama thread since it was entertaining. I've recently returned from a Neo hiatus due to the NCUCs, am finally considering dipping my toe into the offsite trading world, and thought I might as well post an intro thread (I'm a bit nervous about screwing it up, not in terms of account safety or anything but more about me committing some social faux pas, so this is also my way of talking myself through it). I'm not new to cheating but it's pretty vanilla (I use a second account for FC... I know, totally scandalous)

On Neopets I'm mainly into NC/customizing, which is why I've been eyeing those items for purchase offsite. I'm also slowly trying to build my account out further in general since I've mostly finished painting my pets/petpets (maxed out all pet slots, including extras on main whoo), like getting my first stamp avatar and more game trophies.

Outside of Neopets I'm pretty into gaming, less so in recent years but my proudest gaming achievement is reaching diamond 2 in League of Legends 💀

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amris For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (03-20-2024),Rook (03-21-2024)

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    65d 14h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Welcome, glad to see a new member. You'll find invaluable advice on how to keep your account safe when trading off-site here, and for instances when you can't find answers, feel free to ask one. I've noticed that everyone here is very helpful to each other.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7d 8h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Thanks! Yeah I've been perusing the threads thoroughly and taking my time to figure things out. I'm currently not planning on using and bots/programs since it's just a little too much to untangle atm with my RL time commitments, but I can't say I'm not tempted. Probably will look into it more later but it's baby steps for now lol, I just want to get some NC stuff pain-free after years of suffering through legit NC trading

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    hey salora and welcome back to cK! yeah i think we all decide to leave and come back sometimes! its just how it goes!

neo drama is everywhere! mos def fun to sit back and watch with pop corn!

if youre here youre in the clear for the neo cheats haha! i love betting on FC!!

the gaming scene is too stagnant i feel nowadays? i got a few friends who still play LoL i watch em on twitch sometimes! hope to see you around !

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    6d 5h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Welcome (back) Salora! No one here will judge you for cheating lol. Everyone is super friendly here. I'm pretty new to it, myself, and have felt very welcome. Hope to see you around!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    5d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Welcome back! I also come and go as my hyperfixations tell me. NCUCs also brought me back out. My favorite script/cheat is the SDB autopricer. Saves me so much time. I love buying random accounts from various places and scouring them to find their secrets.