Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How risky is having more than five accounts?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by caviar View Post
    . I'd be completely okay with self-icing Side 5 and just moving to that old account, but I bought pet slots on Side 5, and TNT is greedy and refuses to transfer pet slots. So fuck it, I have a secret sixth side account. As long as you largely shut up about it and don't earn NP on there, you could probably get away with it. Even more so if you use the "more than one person uses this computer" or whatever. That's what I'm hoping, at least.
    Yes, thats exactly why I asked! The side I would be most willing to ice has added pet slots. It just seems like such a waste.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blumi For This Useful Post:

caviar (03-09-2024),Druid (03-12-2024)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Blumi View Post
    Yes, thats exactly why I asked! The side I would be most willing to ice has added pet slots. It just seems like such a waste.
    This I totally agree. Like you've already paid for that why would you need to do that again? I understand the game needs money but this is like a slap on the face.

I wonder if this is on purpose or something they code into spaghetti

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Blumi (03-09-2024),caviar (03-09-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    This I totally agree. Like you've already paid for that why would you need to do that again? I understand the game needs money but this is like a slap on the face.

I wonder if this is on purpose or something they code into spaghetti
    They tried to tell me that they couldn't do it, which I'm pretty sure is a lie lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to caviar For This Useful Post:

Blumi (03-09-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    26d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    I never know that TNT refuses to giving account back to some players because they already have 5 accounts :o I got my old set of accounts unfrozen a few years ago and just managed to be able to keep it along with my new accounts.
    the old one has many nc items on, so I have been log in both set of my accounts under the same IP for years without having any troubles, since I never thought about if that's legit or not(weird for them to not mentioning this in the ticket if so though). I am kinda concerning about it now LOL.