DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    23d 22h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    hi @(you need an account to see links), welcome to cK! look forward to seeing you around the forums, & hope you're enjoying the updated Neo and all the changes! hoping to see a lot of changes to the site this year that hopefully makes it easier to navigate haha

congrats on your first Ryu, Mimiko is such a cute name!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghastly For This Useful Post:

chiquitabanane (02-23-2024)

Pronouns
    anything/goes
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Ah no worries you don't need to give me anything in return, i'm good xD Before i quitted neo I was a kacheek main with around 20 kacheeks and went to collect some extra pound pets. But when i replay neo 1-2 years back? i switch my theme and pets hence the kacheeks collection and pound pets are just lying around or some are lost since i lost my access to some acc xD I will drop you a DM on the cybunny.

On a side note, maybe its just that you love purple xD but you do know that you can copy another pokemon userbar with ditto's function which allows more room for the colors combinations
    Thank you so much aaa I will reply to your DM shortly! ;_; Oh and the ditto - yea, i really love purple and how dopey ditto looks I'm going to see which other pokemon bars I might wanna steal tho just to keep things fresh hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Ghastly View Post
    hi @(you need an account to see links), welcome to cK! look forward to seeing you around the forums, & hope you're enjoying the updated Neo and all the changes! hoping to see a lot of changes to the site this year that hopefully makes it easier to navigate haha

congrats on your first Ryu, Mimiko is such a cute name!
    Thank you!! I am enjoying it for sure especially as an adult who understands how to actually make NP/do what I want on the site, plus customizations I just can't help but also be paranoid about being randomly frozen tho cause of the old days where it was like fart in a panic room and you get banned immediately lolol

and thank you again! I'm so excited to have this lil babu

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chiquitabanane For This Useful Post:

KJiU (02-23-2024)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by chiquitabanane View Post
    Thank you so much aaa I will reply to your DM shortly! ;_; Oh and the ditto - yea, i really love purple and how dopey ditto looks I'm going to see which other pokemon bars I might wanna steal tho just to keep things fresh hehehe
    No worries take your time , Ahha i see i see. You can refer to Lyrichord's post on the Pokemon UB colors guide (you need an account to see links) and have fun !