DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    45d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Can anyone tell me if it's worth it to update to neopass? Is there any glitches I need to worry about?

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffodil View Post
    Can anyone tell me if it's worth it to update to neopass? Is there any glitches I need to worry about?
    Oh there are glitches, just read the page before this one. I suggest to not use Neopass yet or to use a shell/throwaway account first if you can't wait more time.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    Flor/Fleur
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    45d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Oh there are glitches, just read the page before this one. I suggest to not use Neopass yet or to use a shell/throwaway account first if you can't wait more time.
    Oh thanks! I'm trying to read back on everything. I've been so busy lately and was literally gonna go into it blind. Glad I came here first lol

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 20h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I've been searching around to see how neopass has been going for those who signed up. Seems like a few people are locked out of their accounts and so far I haven't seen many testimonials in the way of "Yeah its been pretty handy to have." If you've signed up, how is it?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 17m
    I think it is still quite early to tell, but personally Im not a fan of it since it doesnt provide much QOL at all. Seems to have more downsides as well.

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 4h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Oh, it's not too early to judge it or anything, it's currently a flop and not worth the headache to sign up for. Not to mention a past staff member was warning users in Discord to not use it lol.

There's also personal stories from users on Neopets' Reddit page:

(you need an account to see links)

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

birdies (2 Weeks Ago),Zapdos (2 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I have it. I did get locked out of my account after a period of it working fine, but it has been resolved for a while now. I do like the quick switching between my accounts! I just wish they made that the primary log in page, but I guess they’ll get there eventually (like when it’s working properly haha)

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Pronouns
    it/its or they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    8d 4h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    sidebery with multi-account containers > neopass, probably...each tab is a different account, they're pinned, and they're all logged in all the time O:

idk how i lived without sidebery before, guys

but yeah i...don't see any point to neopass at this stage, for my personal needs anyway
    just more trouble than anything sounds like?
    Pip!
    Pip! Hatched April 9, 2021, as a Chameleon!
    Was magically transformed into a Bunny April 16, 2021! I'll add the other dates soon!
    *hop, hop, hop*(you need an account to see links)

please message me with additions to the high risk list! i try to keep it updated <3

i update my song pretty frequently! let me know if you like it, or if you have something you think i'll like! <3

(yell at me to draw pls)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hare For This Useful Post:

cregganwhitehare (2 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Quote Originally Posted by Buizel View Post
    Oh, it's not too early to judge it or anything, it's currently a flop and not worth the headache to sign up for. Not to mention a past staff member was warning users in Discord to not use it lol.

There's also personal stories from users on Neopets' Reddit page:

The reddit posts are very hard to read.

Yes, the poster is clearly more invested in the game than is ideal, but they're not alone there. But to sign up for something the site is actively pushing on people, lose account access because the process wasn't clear and have no one willing or able to help is really understandably upsetting.

And they're right that this site has the worst customer service I've ever experienced, short of a couple of big corporations where you can't get past the bots. I've noticed before that she will never apologise when something goes wrong on the site but just uses the stock phrase 'Sadly [you're up shit creek]' -- I got it from her repeatedly a year or so ago when a glitch took some NC items and she also tried doing it to me when I got trade locked, though on that occasion I managed to get through to her and she got someone to fix it for me.

I'm always surprised that the CS team there never seem to escalate anything. At the web company I work for, if there's an issue the CS team can't fix, it's passed to the devs and they will almost always find some form of workaround to help the customer. If the customer is inconvenienced the CS team are apologetic, and if something really can't be fixed the customer will be offered some kind of compensation.

I don't think I've ever seen Alice go out of her way to help someone or do more than the minimum, and if we can get her to do the minimum we feel blessed. Yes, she's been overworked for a decade but they do seem to have taken more staff on, so why is the service so dreadful? If I was a youtuber or something I'd want to post something on this, because it's honestly fascinating to me how bad they are at talking to their customers. Ultimately they're still a struggling site and they stay alive through user loyalty, but they treat their loyal users like trash. Even their site design is anti-user - every designer will tell you that easy site access is key and the landing page and annoying pop ups will actively dissuade users. I wish they'd just hire a few people who have a clue.

Anyway TLDR say no to NFTS and Neopass.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to birdies For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (5 Days Ago),Ice (2 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    For those that Bot using SStealth Core moving to Neopass makes logging into SC impossible and it is stuck on idle. I now regret my decision to switch over. Hopefully in the future logging into SC with neopass will be an option.