15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

Nutrition Tier Lists

Mods please change this post location if it doesn't fit for this criteria.

I see a lot of workouts, accountability, inspiration, lifting technique and what have you, but what about nutrition ? (Sleep too! Get your 7-8 hours if you can!)

With that being said I never really found a "list" of food definition that has given me as much info as Talon Fitness on YouTube. They have gone through and ranked all our daily foods! If you're someone who goes by blood type nutrition here's a way to see if your food is general ranked high! I've gone through and watched all videos and I tell you hwat I am changing my diet. Fundamentally "abs" are made in the kitchen- your health, body and mind are all apart of that as well!

1. (you need an account to see links)
    2. (you need an account to see links)
    3. (you need an account to see links)
    4. (you need an account to see links)
    5. (you need an account to see links)
    6. (you need an account to see links)
    7. (you need an account to see links)
    8. (you need an account to see links)
    9. (you need an account to see links)
    10. (you need an account to see links)
    11. (you need an account to see links)
    12. (you need an account to see links)
    13. (you need an account to see links)
    14. (you need an account to see links)

It is all relatively good info! If you have recipes that mix and match all of these please post them as well! I used to just eat chicken thighs, rice, broccoli when I was at my bulkiest. I am changing the diet and incorporating most of the top tier foods on these lists!

You can also use this list in association with @(you need an account to see links)'s (you need an account to see links) - as much as I hated doing that I will admit I lost most weight and packed on lean muscle. Heavest yet that year of 2019 @ 212 lbs and my doctor thought i was too heavy. I kept on getting high blood pressure readings when really I just ate so much in a certain time period.

I was finally able to find some information that would be beneficial for this as well! Thank you $(you need an account to see links) for sending some stuff my way for the Blood Type Diet:

Key Notes:

According to D'Adamo, the foods you consume undergo a chemical reaction with your blood type. Adhering to a diet tailored to your blood type can enhance the efficiency of food digestion, leading to weight loss, increased energy, and a reduced risk of disease.

** Warning please see a doctor when discussing blood types or blood type diets- We are not doctors, only they can help you tailor your needs! **

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (02-04-2024),DarkSkies (02-04-2024),I_royalty_I (02-04-2024),infestedvirus (02-04-2024),♥ lint ♥ (02-07-2024),Pidgey (02-04-2024),Synth Salazzle (02-04-2024),♥ tsareena ♥ (02-04-2024)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    The name that immediately comes to my mind while reading recipes is @(you need an account to see links)

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (02-04-2024),Pidgey (02-04-2024),RicoBandito (02-07-2024)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    163d 13h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    Great information!

I feel like the more you complicate things the harder it is to stick to them though.

Rule of thumb being if you're trying to do something... do your best.

Don't let 1 bad decision snowball you out of control.

Whatever your goal is, just look at every meal as an opportunity to do better.
    Eating bad once or twice isn't going to change your trajectory. Doing a little better every day consistently is what makes the big changes.

Geo
    Hatched 11/14/2020

Huge thanks to (you need an account to see links)
    For the Customized Adoptable of Geo.

My gorgeous avatar was created by thee incredible
    ♡ Lyrichord ♡

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pidgey For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (02-04-2024),Excalibur (02-04-2024),infestedvirus (02-05-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    7d 4h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Great thread!
    Im watching the videos, and even tho theres a lot of information inside, its pretty easy to get the basic ideas. I think its something worth watching at least once. Thank you for sharing! Theres lot of work behind those videos as well.

Nice .

Following this thread, this is what I do:

Meats (As my source of protein, chicken and red grass fed beef almost daily)
    Veggies (I dont follow a trend, but I follow my intuition and always choose different colours)
    Fruits (Bananas, mostly).
    Nuts (On my workout days to put some extra calories on)
    Beans (Hard to digest. But still I consume quite a lot)
    Seeds (Same as beans)
    Seafood (White fish often)
    Grains (Rice, oats, quinoa...)
    Drinks (I never drink juices. Only water / infusions or zero calorie sodas. Rarely, alcohol).
    Fats/Oils (I like those. I eat lot of butter. Avocado oil. Olive oil. Coconut. Keep in mind that different oils have different smoke points and this matters a lot when cooking)
    Dairy (Butter again. Yogurt)
    Milks (I never go for fake milks anymore. Everyone should do some research about it. If I drink milk, I preffer animal sources... And I used to be vegan!)
    Cheese (Sometimes)
    Spices/Herbs (A lot! They do the trick, as I often eat similar meals, spices and herbs, give such a different taste to each one of them)

Great topic! I think we should learn those basic things in school. How to eat properly and... most important, how to treat ourselves and others with respect and love).

Thanks for sharing!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to infestedvirus For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (02-05-2024)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    6d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Nice post! I remember my parents were looking into these blood type diets when I was younger- not to make us lose weight lol, but to optimize our diets. My whole family is O- and I was like frick this diet because I am NOT avoiding grains 😂😂 Might be time to revisit this, though, because I can at least eat rice and we all know, rice is life lol. However, I see on this list I should avoid octopus and catfish..........well, I tried! 😂😂 Would love to get an update @(you need an account to see links) on how changing your diet feels for you overall, but also for fitness/workouts.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lint For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (02-08-2024)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    29d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Ohh this is facinating! I’ve heard it’s like the 80/20 rule. 20% what you do and 80% of what you eat. But that’s so interesting to see the kinds of diets for each type. I have heard a Mediterranean style diet is a good one to follow but it takes dedication
    userbar made by the talented lyrichord

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RicoBandito For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (02-08-2024)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgey View Post
    Great information!

I feel like the more you complicate things the harder it is to stick to them though.

Rule of thumb being if you're trying to do something... do your best.

Don't let 1 bad decision snowball you out of control.

Whatever your goal is, just look at every meal as an opportunity to do better.
    Eating bad once or twice isn't going to change your trajectory. Doing a little better every day consistently is what makes the big changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by lint View Post
    Nice post! I remember my parents were looking into these blood type diets when I was younger- not to make us lose weight lol, but to optimize our diets. My whole family is O- and I was like frick this diet because I am NOT avoiding grains 😂😂 Might be time to revisit this, though, because I can at least eat rice and we all know, rice is life lol. However, I see on this list I should avoid octopus and catfish..........well, I tried! 😂😂 Would love to get an update @(you need an account to see links) on how changing your diet feels for you overall, but also for fitness/workouts.
    i wouldnt be changing mine- unless im allergic. i will however see my doc and see what blood i am. 32 years and i still have no idea is probably not a good thing XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RicoBandito View Post
    Ohh this is facinating! I’ve heard it’s like the 80/20 rule. 20% what you do and 80% of what you eat. But that’s so interesting to see the kinds of diets for each type. I have heard a Mediterranean style diet is a good one to follow but it takes dedication
    probably said for all diets to be honest! dedication and hard work truly do pay off!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

♥ lint ♥ (02-08-2024),RicoBandito (02-08-2024)