DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    All I've got is one ring on my right side left from when I had snakebites. I thought I was gonna be a hero for my first piercing and get both done at once, but the left one fell out during the healing process.

I wanna get it redone, but idk I'm thinking I want more too. The hard part is trying to decide something that's as uninvasive as possible, both in healing and upkeep. ugh, I just don't knowww yet.

My ring is purple, but it's so dark you don't notice until you get real close or look at a photo lol. My nieces and nephews love it.
    Last edited by Raposa; 02-29-2024 at 02:51 AM.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    449 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    I have the usual earlobe holes in both ears, and one helix on my right ear. I've been wanting to get another helix on my right ear for ages at this point, but I kinda don't wanna go alone (last time I wasn't alone) and I don't have no one to join me

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    23h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I got my septum pierced somewhat recently. I walked in and got it cause I was bored, I like it since it can easily be hidden and doesn't leave any visible mark for whenever I decide to get rid of it. I would have liked a daith but had a lot of trouble with my helix healing so I'm kinda hesitant on that one

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    I don't have a lot of piercings. But I definitely want more. I want to get my nose done. I have my tongue pierced. I want another tongue piercing though. I have 7 different ear piercings. Just cartilage and lobes, nothing fancy!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 7h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I currently have 2 in each ear, my septum, medusa and bottom lip.
    I used to have both nostrils, tongue and labret as well but took them out for various reasons.
    I once had an addiction to piercings..

Pronouns
    🔥
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    12d 15h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4h 17m
    I have a few piercings! Two in each ear lobe (bottom lobes are gauged to 11mm), Ashley lip piercing, and nipples.
    Had an industrial for awhile but it refused to heal, and closed up in a lengthy surgery I underwent. Decided against cartilage piercings after that.

Not sure how much longer I'm going to keep the Ashley in, it's cool but also makes certain things awkward. Like drinking out of certain bottles lol

Avatar by the wonderful (you need an account to see links)