15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

Palworld Duplication Glitch Guide

Pal Trainers! Getting tired of monotonous rounds of grinding for surplus items?! I have a shmoll guide for duplication!

Aquire Assembly Lines

For this you will need to level up enough to be able to unlock the "Production Assembly Line and/or Sphere Assembly Line" as these reward the most Ingots, Paldium Fragment, Nails or Cement if using the PAL. I highlighted with arrows and you'll see the level requirement for them as well - it is fairly easy to level up in this game. I also circled the required items. Take note of the quantity my character has as well!

Inventory Management

Highlighted in green areas are your inventory. One must keep the inventory empty and put all the items in a box near the outline where there is enough space to create the Assembly Lines. Circled in yellow are the items, in the green circled wooden chest.

Pal Base Outline

Circled in yellow, again, you will see I have set up a wooden chest right before the outline near where we can do the dupe glitch. If you look carefully at my character, there is a point where your body is halfway between the Pal Base and outside world. This is KEY to making the glitch work.

Setup

In this next picture, if you are playing PC, press "B" for build, and go to the Pal tab indicated with the pink arrow. Select the "Assembly Line" if you would like to dupe Cement variant or "Production Assembly Line" if you would like to dupe Paldium Fragment instead.

Now the fun part... If you remember from above the Pal Base Outline, you must gauge where the end of your base is - slowly taping back and forth to find the "Insufficient materials" area. It will show you, as I've circled in red, that once outside the line, it has no materials to use. Obviously, you cannot create anything, so the key is to time it correctly while still in your base. Just before you click "Build", as seen in the next picture, time it correctly while slightly in the base, and as soon as you are out of the blue line, it should "build." Thus, you've created a dupe.

Highlighted in red is the location of my character right after I built the structure. Do not complete the fabrication or have any Pals try to complete the structure. If properly built, you WILL NOT have used any materials in your crate. Once you've broken down the structure, the extra materials will be in your inventory. I suggest not having pals around so they try not to build the item.

Rewards

From this picture, I show that I had 1206 ingots and now I have created 1306 with the duplication glitch.
    Happy duping! Down below I have included a link to a smaller YouTube for a visual aid as well!

I can confirm this is still working on its current version and WILL update as more versions roll out.

Link is (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (01-29-2024),Demetri (02-08-2024),k9427 (02-03-2024),KJiU (01-29-2024),Shawn (01-29-2024),Slowpoke (02-01-2024),Zenitsu (01-29-2024)