78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlepak View Post
    i dunno if it was causative or what, but the next day my spleen was hurting all day and i got home and was all motivated to do a bit of exercise even though i had been in pain all day.. but once i started i got worried that i was gonna make my spleen burst and have to go to the ER so i stopped. and the whole rest of the week i felt super bad and fatigued so i unfortunately failed. but i've slowly recovered and on sunday i did some yard work as exercise. its a struggle when not working out makes me less healthy but being unhealthy makes me unable to work out lol.

good luck with your hip flexor, hope it clears up soon so you can bike without issue
    Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that! Hopefully that settles down and you can gradually get back into things again. Don't feel like you failed. Literally shit happens that is out of our control, so don't let that get you down! Even doing yard work it great exercises and you were able to get back into that. Keep at it and don't get down on yourself. It might just take some baby steps to get where you want to be

Pronouns
    🔥
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    12d 15h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4h 15m
    I'd like to get in on this!
    I have PT ordered for my shoulder, and I should be cleared to get back to it by next week after I recover from surgery.
    And once my PT is over I plan on getting back into lifting again - so here's hoping I can jump on this accountability wagon with y'all!!

Avatar by the wonderful (you need an account to see links)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcanine For This Useful Post:

caviar (03-19-2024),Charmander (03-19-2024),♥ Munna ♥ (03-19-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Worked out with my partner again today! Walked a mile on the treadmill, then did some core stuff. Both of us were feeling kinda tired so we took it easy-ish.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to caviar For This Useful Post:

♥ Munna ♥ (03-19-2024)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    6d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    (you need an account to see links)

My workout today with my coach. Today was barbell squat focused and the end of this training block on those. Coach stopped me from overshooting the weight (I wanted to attempt a 185lb squat) and I'm glad she did. That's something I still need to really work on- I get so caught up in trying to get to higher PRs because I feel like I've "fallen behind" on my training because I'm not as confident with my movement or am scared about biffing a lift. Even if it's not a good jump in weight from my last PR, it's still progress so I'm just grateful to move more weight- safely lol.

Tomorrow is deadlifts and benching...THAT'S gonna be hard...but I gotta push myself and do it 😭

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lint For This Useful Post:

Charmander (4 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by lint View Post
    (you need an account to see links)

My workout today with my coach. Today was barbell squat focused and the end of this training block on those. Coach stopped me from overshooting the weight (I wanted to attempt a 185lb squat) and I'm glad she did. That's something I still need to really work on- I get so caught up in trying to get to higher PRs because I feel like I've "fallen behind" on my training because I'm not as confident with my movement or am scared about biffing a lift. Even if it's not a good jump in weight from my last PR, it's still progress so I'm just grateful to move more weight- safely lol.

Tomorrow is deadlifts and benching...THAT'S gonna be hard...but I gotta push myself and do it 😭
    Yo way to go that is fantastic still! Way more than I can do haha. I lit up my hamstrings for days here doing 30lb Romanian dead lifts

No my legs are better a few recovery rides and lots of stretching I felt good to push today and I'm now based from it. Feels good though!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

♥ lint ♥ (4 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    We haven't been as good about working out lately, which is a bummer, and I've been hard on myself. At the least, my partner and I went for a little walk, and that was nice. Will try to get a real workout tomorrow.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    17d 17h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    i've been silently lurking this board and it's inspiring to see all the work everyone's putting in! i'm going to try posting here too!
    my goal is just to get more movement in through walking and try out some new workouts to see what i like. i'll keep a diary here of what i do

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Patamon For This Useful Post:

Charmander (4 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    I also have a goal of get a walk in at least3 our of the 5 days I'm at work over lunch. Just a 20 min walk to get out of the office and reset and relax. It's just been so busy that I have found myself working through lunches which is not a good habit to have. So hopefully this goal will help.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (4 Weeks Ago),Patamon (4 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    163d 13h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    We started the new year off trying to go a year without fast food.

We cheat with pizza occasionally (a family run pizza joint so feels less like cheating maybe ahahha) but have basically cut out all other forms of fast food like McDonald's, JackNtheBox, etc.

I'm officially down 17lbs and it feels so good!

I try to update my thread monthly with my progress! Love seeing everyone's goals here! Keep it up!!

Geo
    Hatched 11/14/2020

Huge thanks to (you need an account to see links)
    For the Customized Adoptable of Geo.

My gorgeous avatar was created by thee incredible
    ♡ Lyrichord ♡

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pidgey For This Useful Post:

Charmander (4 Weeks Ago),Patamon (4 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    17d 17h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander View Post
    I also have a goal of get a walk in at least3 our of the 5 days I'm at work over lunch. Just a 20 min walk to get out of the office and reset and relax. It's just been so busy that I have found myself working through lunches which is not a good habit to have. So hopefully this goal will help.
    ohh, this is a good idea! the office i work in has a park about 2 minutes away. would be an easy way to get a walk in, just take my lunch there and walk right after!
    especially after sitting all day. working through lunch is also a habit of mine :x not very good for your mental health but it can be hard to get away if you're focused on something

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Patamon For This Useful Post:

Charmander (4 Weeks Ago)