Quote Originally Posted by nestlepak View Post
i dunno if it was causative or what, but the next day my spleen was hurting all day and i got home and was all motivated to do a bit of exercise even though i had been in pain all day.. but once i started i got worried that i was gonna make my spleen burst and have to go to the ER so i stopped. and the whole rest of the week i felt super bad and fatigued so i unfortunately failed. but i've slowly recovered and on sunday i did some yard work as exercise. its a struggle when not working out makes me less healthy but being unhealthy makes me unable to work out lol.

good luck with your hip flexor, hope it clears up soon so you can bike without issue
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that! Hopefully that settles down and you can gradually get back into things again. Don't feel like you failed. Literally shit happens that is out of our control, so don't let that get you down! Even doing yard work it great exercises and you were able to get back into that. Keep at it and don't get down on yourself. It might just take some baby steps to get where you want to be