15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

Dedicated Xbox thread

We have a lot of nintendo related threads, but where's the xbox love?
    Everything from the OG xbox, to the series S/X this is the thread for it!

Currently I own a 250gb 360 and a series S. Playing the crap out of my series S with palworld, GTA 5, arcade paradise, age of wonders 4 and 2077.
    I seriously love that thing.

What about you? What do you own and what are you playing right now? How does your backward compatible library look?

You can share gamertags with each other but for security and to try to reduce doxing incidents off site, I will not be adding gamertags to this post. I strongly encourage you to share your names with each other in DMs.
    You can post your gamertag in the thread but I strongly recommend you don't.

Edit: If you want to discuss modding/hacking your consoles please don't discuss piracy related to the current gen consoles, as this both breaks site rules and is illegal.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 18h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    I don't use it anymore, but I discovered a lot of great games on GamePass over the years, like Spiritfarer and Kentucky Route Zero. Played the Spyro remake trilogy for the first time on it. Played all of the MGS games on the HD collection. Those were my go-to games.
    Lots of achievements and memories but ol' girl is pretty much out of steam. For the last 2 years it was a tv/movie player only pretty much until I built my PC. It's an Xbox One.

It was a gift from a friend so it's got so many old gems, like Banjo Kazooie and final fantasy games. Thinking I'll keep it around just incase I want to play those games.

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcremie View Post
    I don't use it anymore, but I discovered a lot of great games on GamePass over the years, like Spiritfarer and Kentucky Route Zero. Played the Spyro remake trilogy for the first time on it. Played all of the MGS games on the HD collection. Those were my go-to games.
    Lots of achievements and memories but ol' girl is pretty much out of steam. For the last 2 years it was a tv/movie player only pretty much until I built my PC. It's an Xbox One.

It was a gift from a friend so it's got so many old gems, like Banjo Kazooie and final fantasy games. Thinking I'll keep it around just incase I want to play those games.
    Fun fact about banjo kazooie, there's an xbox specific glitch that lets you start in rusty bucket bay from the opening cutscene without needing a save file

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata