Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello! Back to NPs and looking forward meeting new people :)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    7d 4h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m

Hello! Back to NPs and looking forward meeting new people :)

Hello everyone! . After a week of lurking in the forums and making a few small comments here and there, I've finally decided to create an introduction thread. Initially, I was a bit hesitant about opening up to the community, unsure of its dynamics and still feeling a bit shy (which hasn't entirely worn off!).

However, having had the chance to get to know some of you through interactions in posts and even private messages, I feel it's about time to formally introduce myself.

You can refer to me as Virus, even though I don't bring any new lockdowns, pandemics, or computer viruses with me... in fact, quite the opposite! I joined the forum while searching for Neopets guides to enhance my account and re-discover some childhood fun on the site.

I enjoy sports, outdoor activities, gaming, and learning how to code (one of the reasons I chose this forum). My goal isn't to become neo-rich but rather to connect with cool people, enhance my coding skills, and learn from others who are already doing a fantastic job. Looking forward to the journey ahead!

When it comes to coding, I'm a newbie, but I'm currently working on improving some small site fixes to enhance its appearance and use through scripts... One of the reasons as to why I will also get a VIP subscription here... mostly to explore whats been done so far.

Looking forward being in touch with you all, and sorry I took some days to make my first post, but wanted to get to know you guys first

Best regards!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to infestedvirus For This Useful Post:

billions (01-05-2024),Charmander (01-13-2024),♥ Este ♥ (01-05-2024),Excalibur (01-04-2024),Parrot (01-04-2024),Peaches_and_Mocha (01-04-2024),Zenitsu (01-04-2024),Zorua (01-04-2024)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Welcome to cK @(you need an account to see links)! saw you around already good to hear youre accommodating to the community! hell even now im still shy here lol.

so glad you could come back to neo and thrive! how will you be playing it nowadays?

nice to meet you as well please take care!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

infestedvirus (01-04-2024)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    43d 23h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Welcome to cK! I've seen you around, and thought how our usernames are cousins haha! Also you unlocked the one UB that's rare and sought after, so kudos!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    3d 4h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Welcome! It's cool that you're taking up coding as a hobby! I originally joined this community for the scripts too, but found everyone to be so nice and caring! I'm also looking to connect with people so I hope to see you around

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Peaches_and_Mocha For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    18d 1h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Welcome Virus! Hope you enjoy your time here!
    Coding is awesome, I don't personally do it, I used to do a bit of HTML stuff for petpages etc but gave up a while ago.

This forum has such a wide variety of chats etc for all your interests and always something to chat about!

Thanks to Houndoom for the Shinx drawing!
    Thanks to Great White North for the Shinx Ryu!
    Thanks to DankRUSE for the avatar and to Lyrichord for the userbars and tying it in to the avatar art!
    You all are amazing <3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shinx For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    7d 4h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Welcome to cK @(you need an account to see links)! saw you around already good to hear youre accommodating to the community! hell even now im still shy here lol.

so glad you could come back to neo and thrive! how will you be playing it nowadays?

nice to meet you as well please take care!
    Thank you so much! I guess its okay to be shy. I was doubtful actually about being in a new forum, but so far, loving it . Its better than NPs Reddit for sure.
    How will I play neo? Mostly legit... and barely play. Will try to build some BD set and snipe. Perhaps RSing but doubt it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    Welcome to cK! I've seen you around, and thought how our usernames are cousins haha! Also you unlocked the one UB that's rare and sought after, so kudos!
    I have seen! Lucky me! Thank you! I see you are a legend here! The username thing, was just by chance. Sorry!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinx View Post
    Welcome Virus! Hope you enjoy your time here!
    Coding is awesome, I don't personally do it, I used to do a bit of HTML stuff for petpages etc but gave up a while ago.

This forum has such a wide variety of chats etc for all your interests and always something to chat about!
    Seems a pretty adult and relaxed place. So thats fine with me. I have never played the game with scripts in the past for an instance, so I was hesitant to be here. But seems like a really nice place.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to infestedvirus For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-05-2024),Infected (01-05-2024),♥ Shinx ♥ (01-04-2024)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

infestedvirus (01-05-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    hii welcome to cK!! i promise it's totally okay to be shy, but i also hope you'll find your footing here soon n-n there's a space for everyone and everything, and it's a great community overall!

userbar & stack credit — (you need an account to see links)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Este For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by infestedvirus View Post
    Thank you so much! I guess its okay to be shy. I was doubtful actually about being in a new forum, but so far, loving it . Its better than NPs Reddit for sure.
    How will I play neo? Mostly legit... and barely play. Will try to build some BD set and snipe. Perhaps RSing but doubt it.

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen! Lucky me! Thank you! I see you are a legend here! The username thing, was just by chance. Sorry!

- - - Updated - - -

Seems a pretty adult and relaxed place. So thats fine with me. I have never played the game with scripts in the past for an instance, so I was hesitant to be here. But seems like a really nice place.
    ah yeah NP reddit is a dumpster fire. almost as bad as NN tbh but yeah youre doing alright!! tons of sripts and help here to make neo a better qol for sure!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Welcome to cK! I agree, its super cool that you are taking up coding as a hobby. cK has something for everyone I've learned, so I hope you enjoy your time here!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Swablu For This Useful Post:

infestedvirus (01-09-2024)