Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 253

Thread: Upcoming Plot: The Void Within

  1. #191
    GreyFaerie's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,385
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    64
    Thanks
    6,863
    Thanked
    5,144/1,321
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    428 times
    Time Online
    123d 10h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Countby45s View Post
    Has there ever been a plot with that kinda length that was really continuous? I feel like most of the bigger plots were two to three months long with updates every few days. Ten months sounds like a huge amount of content.
    I agree with you, plots are usually shorter. And although TNT is making so much noise and I'm happy with it, I think the plot has already started little by little.
    Maybe those 10 months are already running? xdd











    Pixie♥ ~
    Hatched 11/13/2020
    Chibi Grey Faerie by ♥ Wooloo ♥









    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)
    Both Grey Pixel Pixie by the Honeycomb

    my ubs by Lyrichord


    Ryupocalypse 07-15-2021
    Grey love faerie by Houndoom


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to GreyFaerie For This Useful Post:

    Infected (05-05-2024)

  3. #192

    Joined
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    93
    Pronouns
    He/They
    Userbars
    4
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked
    26/18
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 9h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Hopefully this comes with some improvements. I feel like I've had constant connection issues with Neo in the past 6 months.

  4. #193
    Infected's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,064
    Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    70
    Thanks
    1,804
    Thanked
    3,773/1,278
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    198 times
    Time Online
    55d 2h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyFaerie View Post
    I agree with you, plots are usually shorter. And although TNT is making so much noise and I'm happy with it, I think the plot has already started little by little.
    Maybe those 10 months are already running? xdd
    I'm actually convinced that all the teases and build up will count towards the 10 months of 'plot content' lol. What I do hope for is that it's not just a bunch of clicks to do every day and is an actual plot with difficult puzzles like the Lost Desert Plot which I think ran for 2-3 months.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

    Erik. (05-05-2024),Rattata (05-08-2024)

  6. #194

    Joined
    Apr 2024
    Posts
    6
    Userbars
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    12/1
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    I'm actually convinced that all the teases and build up will count towards the 10 months of 'plot content' lol. What I do hope for is that it's not just a bunch of clicks to do every day and is an actual plot with difficult puzzles like the Lost Desert Plot which I think ran for 2-3 months.
    I've got PTSD from that plot. Just flashbacks of never ending clicking on doors in the tomb trying to figure out the right combination to get to the statues. I realize there was probably a trick but my small mind at the time couldn't quite figure it out.

  7. #195
    Infected's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,064
    Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    70
    Thanks
    1,804
    Thanked
    3,773/1,278
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    198 times
    Time Online
    55d 2h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Countby45s View Post
    I've got PTSD from that plot. Just flashbacks of never ending clicking on doors in the tomb trying to figure out the right combination to get to the statues. I realize there was probably a trick but my small mind at the time couldn't quite figure it out.
    There was haha people mapped it out and stuff. I too, was too young really to bother with a lot of it, but now in hindsight it felt amazing that they actually put that much thought into it.

  8. #196

    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    95
    Userbars
    2
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked
    77/36
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    5d 6h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    It is unbelievable that we are towards the end of the event and I still have yet received any Nostalgic Grey Draik Stamp from the negg rewards.

    Edit: Oops posted in the wrong thread.
    Last edited by darkvger; 05-06-2024 at 08:37 AM.

  9. #197
    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,685
    Userbars
    77
    Thanks
    6,808
    Thanked
    10,998/3,931
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    439d 13h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 28m
    Maybe they will fix the BD and it’ll be incorporated into this grand plot. Otherwise I anticipate a lot of point and clicking our way through this. Probably a bunch of comics to click through and read. Hoping all this hype is warranted and we don’t wind up disappointed in the end.
    Handouts create lazy people I'm not impressed with
    You want something in life, then why don't you go and get it?
    Actions speak louder than words do, it's pretty quiet, isn't it?
    Look at the world we live in, defined by comment sections




  10. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

    Erik. (05-08-2024)

  11. #198
    Infected's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,064
    Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    70
    Thanks
    1,804
    Thanked
    3,773/1,278
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    198 times
    Time Online
    55d 2h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Maybe they will fix the BD and it’ll be incorporated into this grand plot. Otherwise I anticipate a lot of point and clicking our way through this. Probably a bunch of comics to click through and read. Hoping all this hype is warranted and we don’t wind up disappointed in the end.
    That's what I'm worried about, if it's just going to be a go here go there click click for 3 months and a few BD challengers, that's going to get boring real fast. I really hope there's some old school plot style puzzles that you actually have to work for and not just click and grind.

  12. #199
    overthink.exe
    kittyray's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,493
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    119
    Thanks
    13,544
    Thanked
    18,989/5,295
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,172 times
    Time Online
    565d 13h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    There was haha people mapped it out and stuff. I too, was too young really to bother with a lot of it, but now in hindsight it felt amazing that they actually put that much thought into it.
    I tried to map mine out but failed miserably, never did make it out of there.
    (you need an account to see links)

    thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

    thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

    THANK YOU FAB



  13. #200
    birdies's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    589
    Userbars
    59
    Thanks
    1,684
    Thanked
    1,811/513
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    33d 4h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    I tried to map mine out but failed miserably, never did make it out of there.
    Nor me, I was just too young for this plot. I have very clear memories of digging around in the pyramids though.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to birdies For This Useful Post:

    kittyray (05-06-2024)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •