Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Oh you guys wanted Pirate, Plushie and Royal? Well here's baby, Maraquan and for whatever reason, Jelly. Thanks for voting!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fiore For This Useful Post:

Aero (4 Weeks Ago),Alister (4 Weeks Ago),amris (4 Weeks Ago),cregganwhitehare (03-21-2024),DarkSkies (03-20-2024),Politoed (03-20-2024),Uma (03-20-2024)

Pronouns
    🔥
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    12d 15h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4h 16m
    I'm wondering how often they will cycle NCUC styles in and out. I'm starting to get a little FOMO if I don't buy all the current Darigan/Grey tokens that I want. x_x

Avatar by the wonderful (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine View Post
    I'm wondering how often they will cycle NCUC styles in and out. I'm starting to get a little FOMO if I don't buy all the current Darigan/Grey tokens that I want. x_x
    Probably every 2 months if we take first rotation as an example.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Pringle (03-20-2024)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 10h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiore View Post
    Oh you guys wanted Pirate, Plushie and Royal? Well here's baby, Maraquan and for whatever reason, Jelly. Thanks for voting!
    LOL. "screw you guys in particular, btw"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Juniper For This Useful Post:

Aero (4 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    23d 22h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    glad we have a date set on the new set of incoming NCUCs, even if they're not what I was hoping for. I saw some speculation on the boards that they might come out with plushie styles after April Fools as a prank to all of us expecting plushie (tbh this would be great).
    the optimist in me is clinging onto that bit of hope that they'll do that, especially since there aren't as many available styles with Maraquan/Jelly/Baby as there is currently with Darigan/Grey/Faerie

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    5d 13h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghastly View Post
    glad we have a date set on the new set of incoming NCUCs, even if they're not what I was hoping for. I saw some speculation on the boards that they might come out with plushie styles after April Fools as a prank to all of us expecting plushie (tbh this would be great).
    the optimist in me is clinging onto that bit of hope that they'll do that, especially since there aren't as many available styles with Maraquan/Jelly/Baby as there is currently with Darigan/Grey/Faerie
    I hope this is the case, I've been waiting for plushie!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    TODAY IS ROTATION DAY.

BE PREPARED FOR LAG xD

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Aero (4 Weeks Ago),Alister (4 Weeks Ago),Styx (4 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    oh shit this must be why I can't get A SINGLE PAGE to load in the mall lol totally forgot it was rotation day.

I wouldn't be surprised if TNT is trying to spread the cash cow styles like Royal and Plushie out more throughout the year instead of toploading Q1 with them. I can see baby being popular but I feel like people who have baby pets are also REALLY into NC customizing them, so not sure how much appeal a UC style will have. Maraquan has some cool colors but maraquan is also one of the colors that retained the UC art to begin with for a lot of pets. I don't see this being nearly as popular as darigan/faerie. Jelly is just wtf.

I'm expecting them to do a big popular release once a quarter (you guys may be onto something about Plushie being an April Fool's joke) for them to stagger revenue. Will be interested to see how this plays out.

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    oh shit this must be why I can't get A SINGLE PAGE to load in the mall lol totally forgot it was rotation day.

I wouldn't be surprised if TNT is trying to spread the cash cow styles like Royal and Plushie out more throughout the year instead of toploading Q1 with them. I can see baby being popular but I feel like people who have baby pets are also REALLY into NC customizing them, so not sure how much appeal a UC style will have. Maraquan has some cool colors but maraquan is also one of the colors that retained the UC art to begin with for a lot of pets. I don't see this being nearly as popular as darigan/faerie. Jelly is just wtf.

I'm expecting them to do a big popular release once a quarter (you guys may be onto something about Plushie being an April Fool's joke) for them to stagger revenue. Will be interested to see how this plays out.
    I agree there, babies have lots of stuff to play with regarding customization. I actually prefer mine converted but let's see what happens.

DW riot + Token riot well here it comes

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

Pronouns
    🔥
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    12d 15h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4h 16m
    Not too interested in this rotation. Most of the UC babies were kind of ugly IMO, and I like a lot of the converteds! I was excited for maraquan but then I realized I really like customizing my mara pets so that's also not really for me. XD

Thankfully this will save my need to buy NC for a bit. :'D Which is good cause the Darigan and Grey NCUC's killed me.

Avatar by the wonderful (you need an account to see links)