1. Favorite Colour - Blue
2. Favorite Song - Secrets by One Republic, first heard it in the movie Sorcerer's Apprentice and I was hooked
3. Favorite Artist - Jimmy Eat World, it's my fallback when I can't decide which artist is my favorite.
4. Best Film You've Seen - Avatar? Am I allowed to say that? Haha. I also love In Time, it's new, watch it.
5. Worst Film You've Seen - Open Water, ridiculous
6. First thing you saw at the Cinema - Apparently it was E.T, and I was scared crapless, and scarred for the rest of my life.
7. Best Holiday or Place you've been, Where & When - I went to Amsterdam for nine months, that's definately an experience being an American.
8. Best Event You've been to (Concert, Festival etc (as big or as little as you'd like)) - Green Day/New Found Glory/Sugarcult, an epic concert.
9. Most Expensive thing you own - My computer I think? $2k when I bought it.. four years ago. Oh, my car, but that's probably less then the computer by now, it's a tossup, lol.
10. Favorite Meal - Sushi, I'm open, lol
11. Favorite Drink - Soda I guess, don't really have one, I don't drink liquor.
12. Favorite Word - Bacteria, I like all the letters in it, lol.
13. Favorite TV Show Ever - Glee. I'm a girl, I'm allowed to say that.
14. What is your Biggest Pet Peeve - People huffing and puffing and being upset but not actually saying why.
15. What is your Ringtone? (YT if you'd like) - (you need an account to see links)
16. What is your Internet Browser Home page - It's MSN, I'm lazy
17. What Super Power would you have, if you were a SuperHero - Teleportation, it would make life a lot easier.
18. Favorite Animal - Not hard to guess, it's tigers.
19. If you had to choose one item you own, What would it be and Why - I guess my computer, that might be a cop-out, but it's everything to me, lol.
20. If you won an Award, what Award would it be, and for What achievement - I want to win a Pulitzer, lol, for my book that I will hopefully one day write..
21. Dream Job - Arm Candy to some rich guy.. What!
22. A Guilty pleasure - Reese's Peanut Butter Cup sundae from Friendlys. Mint ice cream, extra peanut butter.
23. Name something you feel you are good at - Writing, some times I surprise myself.
24. Famous Person you'd most like to meet - Clare Bell, an obscure writer who was the reason I started writing.
25. 1 Thing you'd most like to do, before you die. - Have kids <3