7/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    13d 18h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m

This is probably a bit overdue, but hi :P

I should probably have posted this intro thread here when I first came, but I got too distracted by all the cool scripts and whatnot

Anyway, hi I'm June; I stumbled upon clraik by accident last month while looking for a way to get the Kad avatar without ripping my hair out. This place seems really cool, and not just cos of all the useful stuff there is.

Things to know about me:

- I write Time Crisis fanfiction. Finally finished my first and largest Time Crisis fic this year, 5 years after starting it. 2 more large fics to finish, and I'm hoping to get at least one (or maybe even both) squared away by next year.

- I'm obsessed with Resident Evil. I absolutely love the characters and the RE universe. Resident Evil 5 is my personal favourite (Yes, the one that almost everyone seems to dislike), and I am totally in love with the newest CGI movie Resident Evil: Death Island (Don't talk to me about the live action films though. Or Welcome to Raccoon City).

That said, I'm TERRIBLE at the games; I can't aim, can't dodge and can't find my way out of a paper bag with a GPS. That's probably why I usually play games that don't require dexterity or reflexes, like Ace Attorney and Professor Layton.

- I like to bake, though I'm not terrific at it. Stuff I bake usually tastes good but looks misshapen or otherwise not presentable. I've been baking my way through a copy of Baking for Dummies, and I'm hoping to conquer all the recipes in it someday.

That's probably enough from me (sorry for rambling so much lol)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Junellie For This Useful Post:

aymo (12-03-2023),Cinnamoroll (12-03-2023),DarkSkies (12-03-2023),Delibird (12-03-2023),j03 (12-26-2023),Peanutface (12-03-2023),Zenitsu (12-03-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    27d 18h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Hi Junelle! Welcome to CK! While I’m also probably equally as bad at baking as you are I still love to have fun with it! We occasionally have some baking competitions and it’s great to see everyone’s creativity!

Delibird's Showdown / Guides

Art by @Charmander

The Dynamic Duo:

Artwork by @Dankruse

[GUIDE] (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Delibird For This Useful Post:

Junellie (12-03-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    85/0
    Mentioned
    199 times
    Time Online
    96d 1h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Sending my welcome to you too. I was going to mention our baking competitions. They are fun to take part in. When the next one drops be sure to send you pictures in.

Cashew
    Hatched: 11-14-2020

Thank you (you need an account to see links) for the adoptables!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Peanutface For This Useful Post:

Junellie (12-03-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Hello and welcome to cK! Resident Evil is a fantastic series, I'm just way too scared to play it, so I watch full gameplays instead :'D I've always known Res Evil 2 to be the one everyone seems to like as well.

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Junellie (12-03-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    13d 18h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Hello and welcome to cK! Resident Evil is a fantastic series, I'm just way too scared to play it, so I watch full gameplays instead :'D I've always known Res Evil 2 to be the one everyone seems to like as well.
    The only one I've actually played is RE5 I tried the original Resident Evil and gave up because I was too scared to finish

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Junellie For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (12-03-2023),Hollow (12-04-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 20h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 7m
    Hi June welcome! I'm unfortunately and old person for modern gams but I do remember vaguely playing RE (probably 1st), I was scared playing tough lol

Also seconding others on the baking events they get really fun! If you ever wanna share one of your pastries/recipes there is a cooking section too

Hope to see you around, you're already making a cute stack of userbars btw

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Junellie (12-03-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    189 times
    Time Online
    47d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Welcome to cK! We've had one or two brief interactions in posts here, but it's always great to have an introduction haha!

I played RE as a kid and never got into the new ones, but I really want to.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

Junellie (12-04-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Junellie View Post
    The only one I've actually played is RE5 I tried the original Resident Evil and gave up because I was too scared to finish
    I remember playing a version on the DS a long long time ago and there was a part where you had to walk by a corridor and a dog jumps through the window in the game giving me the biggest jump scare ever. I switched it off and never played it again x'D

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    259 times
    Time Online
    30d 2h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    yes bat and J03 have amazing scripts!!! kittray and some others have made some nice QoL ones as well!!

nice to meet you June! wow how is wirting all that? i bet it takes a long while im sure!!

will they make another resident evil game? ive been watching mod vids on youtube lol

nice to see you around cK!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Junellie (12-04-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    13d 18h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    yes bat and J03 have amazing scripts!!! kittray and some others have made some nice QoL ones as well!!

nice to meet you June! wow how is wirting all that? i bet it takes a long while im sure!!

will they make another resident evil game? ive been watching mod vids on youtube lol

nice to see you around cK!!!
    Well, given that it took me 5 years to finish my fic, you can probably guess I'm not a particularly fast writer I actually wrote the first 10 chapters in the first year that I started the fic, then ended up not updating for 4 years.

Earlier this year, I suddenly had a burst of inspiration and spent 2 weeks writing nonstop. Finished all the remaining chapters, plus all the side stories taking place in that universe.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Junellie For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (12-04-2023)