Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m

Pokemon Unite

Does anyone play unite?
    I want to start playing again but would like friends to play with.
    Playing ranked is no fun when you get paired with people who throw on purpose.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Devouredsoul For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (12-05-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Devouredsoul View Post
    Does anyone play unite?
    I want to start playing again but would like friends to play with.
    Playing ranked is no fun when you get paired with people who throw on purpose.
    ive seen previews of Unite, its the top down pokemon game right? i kept getting ads for it on youtube, it seems fun but then i saw a lot of cash grabby type stuff? and theres always new pokemon that are meta, no real pokemon that stays relevant. is it on steam?

Pronouns
    He/Him, They/Them,
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    ive seen previews of Unite, its the top down pokemon game right? i kept getting ads for it on youtube, it seems fun but then i saw a lot of cash grabby type stuff? and theres always new pokemon that are meta, no real pokemon that stays relevant. is it on steam?
    It's fun don't get me wrong but some people just make it sooo frustrating. Yes, it can be cash grabby but that's mainly cosmetic stuff, the battle pass can be worth it as it offers currency which you'll need to upgrade items but NOT a must as you can get them (currencies) other way.
    The Meta is always changing but there are a few staples that stay on top like Zacian, MewTwo, SlowBro, Mew, and others.

It's on Switch, Phones, and Tablets. Or if you prefer your computer you can always download an android emulator like BlueStacks or something similar and play it that way.

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    106 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    I played the absolute heck out of it when it first came out for over a year, but as time went on I sort of realized just how pointless everything felt. Your ranking was reset every single season, which, while fine and fair, also made it incredibly frustrating to climb because unless you were playing with friends or getting in your matches RIGHT AT RESET, your hopes for climbing plummeted.

Then every single time a new Pokémon was released it had either one of two problems: It was either broken to all heck and became the one mon everyone wanted to play (and god help you if you insta-locked it before timmy, because he'd throw a fit and do everything in his power to feed), OR it was underwhelming and you felt like you got scammed out of your aeos coins and time buying it until it was suddenly "fixed". It also became standard over time to make every new Pokémon "pay us money to play it on release" which was just scummy and it felt extremely pay2win especially with the former example of super OP broken "wins every game it's in" Pokémon.