Thread: The faerie event's Background reward can be received at Illusen's Glade or Jhudora's Bluff

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Lightbulb The faerie event's Background reward can be received at Illusen's Glade or Jhudora's Bluff

(you need an account to see links)

Oh, hello there! Thanks again for all of your help at this year's Faerie Festival. Here, please take this token of my appreciation!

Swaying Willows

Well, look who it is! Since you were shrewd enough to attend my Faerie Festival, I'd say you earned yourself a special gift.

Crystalline Stalactites

And FYI, you can get a team avatar and a trophy from the faerie festival page. There may be an additional reward for gold level participation, I believe it's a Woodland Mortog or Jhudora Particles. Those items are just only now appearing on the trading post and seem a bit bugged.

Apparently the weapon rewards like the scythe are now rolling out but they are not particularly powerful at all.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aymo For This Useful Post:

Android (10-18-2023),Demetri (10-18-2023),Ice (10-18-2023),Jenova (10-18-2023),KJiU (10-18-2023),Styx (10-18-2023),wizard (10-18-2023)