View Poll Results: Which item to buy and hold?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Illusens Staff

14 82.35%
  • Illusens Silver Shield

1 5.88%
  • Faerie Paint Brush

3 17.65%
  • Faerie Petpet Paint Brush

1 5.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Which item should you hold from Illusen? Illusen's staff? Silver Shield? Faerie Paint Brush?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    1d 15h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Which item should you hold from Illusen? Illusen's staff? Silver Shield? Faerie Paint Brush?

Hi everyone, just started again on my Neopets journey. Looks like Illusens staff has dropped prices by over 50%, and will continue to do so. I'm trying to farm some of these items. Should we hold Faerie Paint Brush instead? Since it's a consumable? Or is there really no other way to get the Staff in the future? What do you think? Need help deciding which items to hold!

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    712 times
    Time Online
    158d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    You should still be able to get the staff through making it through Illusen's quests. So I can't foresee it being not obtainable in the future due to that. Right now there will likely be a large influx of staff into the amrket that can drop the price then eventually once the even is over there will be the slow trickly of them again into the market trough Illusen Quests.

The paintbrushes may be a decent investment to hoard since you can no longer get them from the HT. However you would have to hold on for a while since there are so many of them that will be obtained through the event.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    The price for Illusen's staff is definitely plummeting, but it is still one of the best weapons of the entire game. That's why I doudbt we'll ever have a chance like this ever again. I'd definitely go for the staff first, then see how the prices fluctuate after the even ends so I know what else to spend my points in.

My original plan was one Illusen's staff for me and the others for selling, but after 20k illusen stafs get released into the site, I'll hang on my points for a while.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesedmoga For This Useful Post:

NeopetLandy (10-12-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 16h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    You get the Staff from completing the 50th quest for Illusen, which is incredibly hard.

This is likely a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for everyone on site to easily get their hands on one. I'd say hold and use it in the BD for your daily battles. It's an amazing weapon and the price will surely climb back up in time.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (10-13-2023),Excalibur (10-12-2023),NeopetLandy (10-12-2023),paris hilton (10-12-2023),teslagirl (10-12-2023)