Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    54d 11h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    People complaining about this aren't entitled, they had an expectation and it wasn't met. TNT told users the event would happen on the 20th, and it didn't... I don't really know how to explain it because that statement seems entitled too... I would expect a big company that had recently affirmed its userbase that things would be better from here would DO better. So yeah I understand that there are people that are more than annoyed about this and they're gonna talk shit. For me, it's just a reminder not to expect too much and just enjoy what I can

BUT I'm glad that they at least said something at all too (bc I think with the last Faerie Fest they didn't do anything at all, in terms of content and I think UC news/info was supposed to be released at that time)... but it's just... weird? I'm trying not to seem like a Karen/rude customer but telling people what's going on with the site is like... the bare minimum here. It's like a kid procrastinated on their essay and are trying to reason with their teacher on its due date. But that kid almost never turns anything in on time anyway so what do you expect?

Yeah, games take time, but game developers are (or should be?) transparent and timely about delays associated with the game. Don't really play anymore but [GAME] was delayed and moved its release date from December 2022 to Feb 2023. They told users the timeframe and had a legit reason (PC/mobile game stability stuff iirc) and yeah, people hated it lol but the backlash was minimized because [DEVELOPER] said it in advance and apologized.

on god, this whole thing makes me look salty but I've got my usual "oh ok neopets" state of mind, so it's fine. it's just that it's ok that people feel vexed about this stuff and it's not a sense of entitlement or the userbase being spoiled, cuz we never get anything anyway lol

Last edited by Autobot; 09-23-2023 at 02:08 PM. Reason: got really nervous about the game and company title since i might talk about it in other social cirlces or on neo

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Autobot For This Useful Post:

Buizel (09-25-2023),Erik. (09-25-2023),Excalibur (09-25-2023),Winona (09-25-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 13h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    here my optimistic ass is thinking and hoping the way they worded the delay will result in a secret new mini plot that they dont want to reveal

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (09-28-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    garbage way to tell users of a delay. Not surprised by how much these guys are literally biting off more than they can chew. How is it that grundos cafe works amazing with OG features and these peeps cant get stuff to update. its wild.

although with that said i want to actually play this. so one more week it is.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 9h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    hope that this event will be better than before/no longer just a daily fq event

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChaosWolf For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (09-28-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    I, for one, am very happy of the date change, because I was crazy busy on the 20th when it was due to start. I was going to be busy with my best friend's bachelorette party of which I am her MoH. So, yay!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!