DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    21d 8h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    If anyone needs an iPhone quickly and the normal ordering is waay too far, like in November, you can try one of the following two methods:

1. Amazon, just refresh a lot every few mins, I snagged a 15 Pro Max 256GB on Blue and it should arrive in a week. They usually sell out in like 30mins.

2.Apple pickup. Prepare an online order, and choose pickup, It'll probably say the same date as normal delivery, however, you can choose to see alternatives that ship quickly and some of these can be in-stock phones that are in the store right now (This is how i got the 13 and 14 at launch)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    That's still lucky though, awesome! I got the natural titanium for my wife and myself, but that's because I was able to pre-order them. They're sold out until atleast mid-November where I am.
    Nice! & yea, definitely some luck played into it!
    They're sold out online, but Apple Stores get shipments daily, so it's just a matter of checking at the right time xD That's how I got the Natural one I wanted without waiting lol. Basically what Kuchipatchi said!
    Custom userbar/avvie by the lovely @(you need an account to see links)

Beautiful starbirb Ryu, Meteion, by the talented @(you need an account to see links)!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I did pick up the 15 Pro (regular, not Max) in Natural Titanium. I went Max size last time, buying into the idea that I needed extra battery and would enjoy content more on the larger screen. Instead, I spent the year hating how heavy and unwieldy it was, and still needed to charge it at the end of each day.

I do like Apple stuff a lot. They charge a premium for sure, but 90% of the time, the large spread of stuff I own from them just works, and efficiently so. That's honestly a super impressive consistency when it comes to tech, and as someone who does content creation stuff for work, it's a godsend.

For those of you who are still backlogged on new Apple releases and need something in a flash, I've learned pickup is the place to keep an eye on if you have an accessible Apple Store near you. They never restock on the weekends, but Monday-Friday, from early morning to afternoon, you can make intermittent peeks on the site to see if they restock items. Just go to the item page, find the Pickup (Check Availability) button, enter your zip code and keep an eye out. If a store near you restocks, you can order it to pickup or delivery same-day instead of waiting those long backorder times.