8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m

Let's Talk Football!

Thank @(you need an account to see links) for the heads up! But nope, I would never be a Bengals fan lol. Let's Go Steelers!

Anyways, I was watching the Saints vs Titans today, so not watching the Steelers. I am a diehard Steelers fan, but I wanted to watch the Titans get demolished! It wasn't a blowout game like I had hoped, but I did enjoy seeing Titans lose. As I live in TN, but don't support anything TN except for the Predators (I loooooove hockey). But, if the Toledo Storms were still a team and not the Toledo Walleye... I would support them more. Anyways, that's hockey and I wanna talk about football!

Did your team win if they played today?
    Was there any upsetting calls made by the refs? (I love the drama of fans getting upset at ref calls).
    Were there any injuries through the game?

My Steelers got demolished by the 49ers. My cousins are happy, that's for sure! My family are all scattered in teams they support. I am the only Pittsburg Steelers fan.
    Majority of my cousins are 49ers fans.
    One cousin is Green Bay Packer fans.
    My step mom/dad (RIP) is Patriots fan.

At least everyone has good taste in teams though. No one likes the Jaguars or Raiders for instance lol.

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    29d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Today was interesting for sure! I am a fan of a lot of teams, I would say my #1 is the 49ers. I am a huge fan of a lot of the current players and I am a fan of the coach. I used to be a Steelers fan in the Polamalu era. Fun fact is he is training a player on the 49ers defense.
    userbar made by the talented lyrichord

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RicoBandito For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (09-10-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoBandito View Post
    Today was interesting for sure! I am a fan of a lot of teams, I would say my #1 is the 49ers. I am a huge fan of a lot of the current players and I am a fan of the coach. I used to be a Steelers fan in the Polamalu era. Fun fact is he is training a player on the 49ers defense.
    That is pretty cool! 49ers earned their win, that's for sure. I don't exactly know why Steelers have sucked for a few seasons now. It's like, they can't get their shit together. But it's nice to see someone from the Steelers train another person from a different team! I do like the 49ers too, just not my number one team. My family all love some good teams, so I can't hate their choices.

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    29d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    That is pretty cool! 49ers earned their win, that's for sure. I don't exactly know why Steelers have sucked for a few seasons now. It's like, they can't get their shit together. But it's nice to see someone from the Steelers train another person from a different team! I do like the 49ers too, just not my number one team. My family all love some good teams, so I can't hate their choices.
    I’ve wondered that too, Tomlin is a great coach. Always been a fan of his! My partner is a Titan’s fan we didn’t get to watch the game today either.
    I always have a spot in my heart for the Steelers though.
    userbar made by the talented lyrichord

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RicoBandito For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (09-10-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Well, sorry your partner's team lost I know how they feel lol. At least one of us has a winning team!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

RicoBandito (09-10-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Not into football. However im a long time Jax Jaguars fan because of flying to FL from thailand. Love them no matter how much they lose. Blue and purple for ever.

that being said I LIKE THE JAGUARS loll...

I was rooting for Titans mainly cause of the Nissan Titan Stadium lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (09-10-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 1h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Was awesome to watch football all day today
    Sunday's are the best and also probably going to win in all 3 of my fantasy leagues.
    Best part was THE LOVE TRAIN.
    GO PACK GO

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawaiian For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (09-10-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    12d 18h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    It was a lot of fun just hanging out, being able to watch most of the games today, as well as win my 1st round of fantasy. That being said I am a Carolina Panthers fan and although they got beat up pretty bad today by the Falcons, there were some promising moments and Bryce Young looks like the quarterback of the future for the team, he showed pose and maturity, so things are looking hopeful.

J_L_K_64 rules you.

(you need an account to see links) - My YouTube Channel

(you need an account to see links) - My Twitch channel - Sunday thru Friday 9:30PM EST - 1:30AM EST

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Masterplayer44 For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (09-10-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Not into football. However im a long time Jax Jaguars fan because of flying to FL from thailand. Love them no matter how much they lose. Blue and purple for ever.

that being said I LIKE THE JAGUARS loll...

I was rooting for Titans mainly cause of the Nissan Titan Stadium lol
    Well, you have many othe redeeming qualities about you, so I will forgive your jaguar taste lol. Honestly though, when I was in elementary school, I loved the Jax jaguars because they were cats! I wore their team shirts all the time. But then in Jr. High, I actually researched teams and stats and previous injuries and I decided to back The Steelers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian View Post
    Was awesome to watch football all day today
    Sunday's are the best and also probably going to win in all 3 of my fantasy leagues.
    Best part was THE LOVE TRAIN.
    GO PACK GO
    Congrats on your fantasy leagues, I hope you continue to do well!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masterplayer44 View Post
    It was a lot of fun just hanging out, being able to watch most of the games today, as well as win my 1st round of fantasy. That being said I am a Carolina Panthers fan and although they got beat up pretty bad today by the Falcons, there were some promising moments and Bryce Young looks like the quarterback of the future for the team, he showed pose and maturity, so things are looking hopeful.
    I love that though. That is one reason I am upset at not watching my team and choosing to watch the other game because I wanted to see the Titans lose. I could have at least seen good plays or where we are lacking in plays. I am glad there are some good things that came from the game!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (09-11-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    712 times
    Time Online
    83d 20h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    I’ll be honest: I never understood the hype about football, yet I know Americans go wild for it. Even us Canadians too.

I know next to nothing about the NFL, because we have the CFL in Canada. I know some of the rules are different I think? Idk man all I know is NFL Means Super Bowl = funny TV commercials.

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)