DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Although it's not Summer here in Australia, we still achieved something amazing, my wife and I started building our new house <3 It's been a long time in the process of pre-construction, but FINALLY we can see things starting to come together! Today marked a milestone, the concrete slab was poured! Exciting times ahead. Now, we just need this Winter weather to turn into Spring/Summer weather to make things move along a bit quicker. I hate delays due to bad weather at this time of year :'(

Massive thanks to Hollow for this amazing piece of artwork!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Useful Post:

Aero (08-21-2023),Charmander (08-20-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    383 times
    Time Online
    89d 1h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    Although it's not Summer here in Australia, we still achieved something amazing, my wife and I started building our new house <3 It's been a long time in the process of pre-construction, but FINALLY we can see things starting to come together! Today marked a milestone, the concrete slab was poured! Exciting times ahead. Now, we just need this Winter weather to turn into Spring/Summer weather to make things move along a bit quicker. I hate delays due to bad weather at this time of year :'(

Really exciting times. I remember when I build my studio it really felt like wow its real when the floor was down. (concrete)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

Strat (08-21-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by phantasia View Post
    Really exciting times. I remember when I build my studio it really felt like wow its real when the floor was down. (concrete)
    Yeah, it's definitely been a long time coming, but so glad we've hit this milestone now in the build process. Going by current timelines, we should have the keys to the house within 12-14 months from now. Fingers crossed this eventuates for us

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Useful Post:

Charmander (08-21-2023),phantasia (08-21-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    383 times
    Time Online
    89d 1h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Still a whole year but yeah building takes time and if you speed it up stuff don't settle and you get problems later on

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Yeah, exactly. This will be our third time building, so at least we know what to watch out for and have a good idea of what to expect

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 5h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    Oh my congrats to you as well on the wedding! Two newly weds oooh I love love!
    Once I get home.I can load and spoiler some photos for sure!

Where did you travel!? πŸ‘€
    Thank you!!

We were first in London (We live in the UAE but our families are in the UK), then Mauritius, then came home and then travelled to Turkey! So it's been a busy and expensive summer haha, but very very exciting, been having the time of our lives!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

Aero (08-21-2023),Charmander (08-21-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 23h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Congratulations on the RV! That sounds like lots of fun and very convenient!

This summer I have been visiting some friends to reconnect with and also making plans to travel to a dear friend's wedding

I'm very excited about it! There's still time left so I will probably try to get a refreshing pool dive

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Aero (08-21-2023),Charmander (08-21-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 10h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    Oh wow that is so neat you and Zapdos got to meet up! What areas were your rotations in? What was your favourite? I always like hearing about everyone's experiences on different rotations. πŸ˜€
    I did rotations in Spinal Injuries/Rehab, Consult Psychiatry, and Research (aka just working on my research project HAHA it's not really a rotation). I honestly think my happiness is affected by how much light I get to see in the hospital LAKJSDLKJG. But I will say that Psych had some... very pleasant, albeit interesting, patients!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    17d 17h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Still got another month of Summer Hell for me, but I didnt do much lol

I did move though! My family and I moved into a better apartment that we needed.
    Im a nerd and make a love of progress on my Old School Runescape account (lol).

But I have had more bad than good happen to me this summer though. Its okay! That's life lol

I am also very jealous of @(you need an account to see links)! Been wanting to go to Fan Fest for awhile now, but I always miss out on tickets, or I dont have the money lol
    One year though! ... maybe next year
    Next Fan Fest should be in 2025, so I think that's a good amount of time to prepare!! I think they will probably be doing the lottery system again for tickets, so I hope you can get lucky with that! I was fortunate enough that my bf was chosen to purchase the tickets (I entered the lottery myself and got nothing lol).

Also I hope your summer gets better from here, I'm sorry to hear it's been a rough one :c

Pronouns
    πŸ¦•β˜„οΈπŸŒƒ
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    Oh wow congrats on the RV! My fam was looking to buy one but I can't remember if they put it on hold or are still considering it while they either get a mobile home or build a home from scratch on some land we have!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

Charmander (08-21-2023)