Thread: Pokemon Go! Haven't played since the first summer.

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m

Pokemon Go! Haven't played since the first summer.

I haven't played Pokemon Go since the first summer is was introduced. I lost 22 lbs that summer thanks to the game. I am so far behind though since then. Is it even worth it to start back up? I know I can't be high levels to help in team battles in the gyms. I feel like I wouldn't be successful at anything anymore. I am severely competitive, so c9ntinuously not being successful at battles will hurt my soul. I promise, I am not exaggerating. So, what is your opinion? Is it worth me trying to get started again? Being a low level Pokemon trainer?

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    It depends if you really want to or not. If I only battled probably not. I like to catch the pokemon and complete the quests so I stick around. Maybe just use it when you're bored to catch stuff? For me it's admittedly when I'm on the toilet, it's a great Twitter alternative! haha :p

Have you thought about doing competitive in the video games instead? It's a lot more fun imo.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    You can really jump in and out whenever. Some pokemon are only available at certain times and through events but they always keep it updated with something new regularly.

I play almost everyday and I just catch Pokemon and put them in gyms. I don't trade or battle really at all which works for me, I do want to get more into raids though. I'm mainly a collector and connoisseur of getting perfect 4* Pokemon. I'd say play every now and then if you enjoy Pokemon, the worst you can do is drain some battery life.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Such memories! The first summer I spent with my husband on a new place was the same time PoGo launched. Tbh it was a blessing, we we're just moving out far from both our families and the game distraction and the friendly people that allowed us to meet was a great help back then ❤️

That summer we made new friends, met several places, learnt a lot! Tons of fun, it's one of those good times you just never forget.

I'd say you can always go back to the game Rebel, I believe nowadays it's easier to grind for experience with the events and stuff like that? You can go on and off too!

Besides summer it's a perfect time to try going out and explore Just take your time by leveling up, levels are capped so eventually you will get there

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    I'd say it's worth it for sure! There's been a lot of fun features added if you haven't played since the original summer. Raids are a lot of fun in particular, and they're a group effort - a lower level trainer can still participate. Plus things like special research and more events had made leveling up MUCH easier than was possible back in the early years.

there's also a few of us in cK who are very active lately and I'm sure would be happy to help you out. For instance, if you add me as a friend in-game, after we build up our friendship level a bit I can send you some of my extra legendary Pokemon (I have 40+ Xerneas right now please take a dozen of them from me)

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    17d 17h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    As someone who is on and off with Pokemon Go, I find it easy to jump back into! If you just want to do things like catch Pokemon or participate in a Community Day/event, there should be no problem for you ^^ I'm not sure about the battling aspect as I mostly just collect.

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    personally if youre low level i would do the PGSharp. I did it awhile back and it really helped create my unlimited pokeball source and items. Once i got all of those, i was able to freely walk around my current neighbor and do raids with the powerful mons i had kept. then i stopped playing. i understand their thirst for cash but i havent been in in for a long time. not since when it was first released and there was an overwhelming amount of world peace. i think 16'?