Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

[GUIDE] 🔴 Pokemon S/V Best Builds to SOLO 6 Star Raids of Every Type 🟣

Pokemon Scarlet & Violet 6 Star Raids

6 Star Raids as we know, are not only difficult - sometimes more so than the 7 star raids, but we want to do them because of the great item drops they give, including the elusive Herba Mystica's needed to make shiny sandwiches, that make shiny hunts probably the easiest in all of Pokemon main series games.

Here I have the builds of Pokemon of every type, to help you easily solo win 6 star raids of any elemental type. I've not included a Normal type build because it's really not required.

Most builds are kept simple and straight forward, with a Shell Bell or a HP regenerating move to keep you alive in what can be some long battles. All EV spreads are limited to 252 HP and 252 in either Sp.Atk or Atk. You can choose to do 252 EVs in Defence instead of HP, but I prefer HP. And thus the only natures we'll be using in these build are Modest or Adamant depending on whether you want to buff Attack or Sp.Atk. Remember the key is hitting as hard as you can.

Most build have either self buffing, or opponent's defence/Sp.Def reducing moves, which you should use as required at the beginning of the battles before unleashing your attacks.

If you require strategies for any specific build out of this, or want a build for a specific Pokemon/Type, reply in this thread and I can see what I can come up with.

I've used all these builds personally and have made all of them work for me for easy solo wins.

So without further ado, here's a list of builds I use sorted alphabetically by type. Enjoy!

P.S. The Fairy Tera Type, Belly Drum/Play Rough Azumarill is insanely overpowered and will win you almost all 5 Star raids of any type, and will do well in most 6 Star raids as well. If requested I could make a guide of where to catch/how to build/train it.

Disclaimer: I haven't made all of these builds myself, only some, and/or corrected other builds to suit my play style. This is more an aggregation of all the builds I've made and/or collected, and one's I've used to easily solo 6 Star Tera Raids

BUG

DARK

DRAGON

ELECTRIC

FAIRY

FIGHTING

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

Garchomp (08-10-2023),KJiU (07-26-2023),Mothman (08-07-2023),Styx (07-25-2023),Zenitsu (07-30-2023)