Mentioned
    265 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

cK Membership Perks

cK Membership Perks

So many of us have probably come to clraik through the cheating scene. From there, we have chosen to stay to interact, contribute, and be a part of this wonderful community. As for those who have joined strictly for our resources through VIP, I do hope that you'll continue to read through to find out how contributing can benefit you, and in the long run, grow to love this community for what it truly is, because we are so much more than just people who want to make our game of neopets easier.

As you already know, apart from the programs and scripts that we have from the amazing @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links), this forum offers three main things:

1. Rank
    2. (you need an account to see links)
    3. (you need an account to see links)

I will not be touching on points 2 and 3 as they can be read in detail from separate threads (I have linked them above). I will be talking about the ranks and the various perks that come along with them.

We have 5 different ranks: newbie, clraik, official clraik, top clraik, and master clraik. The requirements needed to attain these ranks can be found in (you need an account to see links), and are as follows:

As you can see, the main requirements for each rank are either days registered or posts, and reputation. I will also not be touching on gaining reputation as you can find out more over on (you need an account to see links). What I WILL be touching on, are the perks that come with each rank, and in turn, the motivation for you to strive for it.

That dreaded blue bar that we see underneath our username when we sign up. That bar that tells everyone that they should be wary of us when we try to purchase something or sell something in the trading section, or to wonder if we are a troll, a spammer, a whistleblower, or an actual genuine person, who is curious about what this community is all about.

Some of our members or staff may be harsh towards you, but can you really blame us? All we want is a safe environment, and we will do our utmost to keep our anything that could harm what has been built. But once you push through and get past the hard shell, you'll find out how friendly, genuine, wonderfully weird, and helpful everyone here is.

At the newbie level, you don't really have any perks other than getting the benefit of doubt that you don't understand or know certain things but that you'll learn along the way.

• You also do have access to various (you need an account to see links), many of which are not updated anymore because they either don't work anymore, the owners stopped updating them, or were abandoned.

(Though the Plushie Tycoon Tracker, made by yours truly *shameless self-plug* is still working and available for download)

(you need an account to see links)
    2. clraik (or ck rank)

This is where the main meat is. This is what most people try to aim for. Because this rank, is the rank that unlocks the most perks, perks that you would have to pay for VIP for if you were not putting in the effort.

Everyone starts off at +10 rep. And if you're not an asshole, you'd probably be getting a positive score along the way if you contribute in our multiple discussion threads. Getting to clraik requires +25 rep, which means an additional +15!

The most notable ones here that are still being updated constantly would be @(you need an account to see links)'s (you need an account to see links) and (you need an account to see links). You can read about them in their respective threads that I've linked.

In here, you'll find scripts made by our talented programmers that can be installed in your browser's TamperMonkey that will make your game absolutely tolerable and install many QOL upgrades that Neoreddit would be praising but instead are hating on just because it's "from cK".

In the cK+ section of our forum you'll find information that is kept away from the public eye and shared only with our trusted members.

We also have two really amazing crowd-activated resources - the Beauty Contest as well as the Mystery Pic threads.

The Beauty Contest is an auto-voter that allows people in cK to submit their pets as well as vote for others' pets totally anonymously made by @(you need an account to see links)

The Mystery Pic thread is where we have some of the most talented and resourceful people solving Mystery Pic rounds in literal minutes after the puzzle is released.

And finally, the fact that you've gotten rid of that blue userbar, and are finally part of the family is reason enough to work hard for that extra +15 rep.

Remember to check the rules for getting +rep because spamming your way could get you some infractions!

3. official clraik (or ock rank)

The next on the rank list at +100 reps. This means that you'd have to get another +75 reps from clraik rank. What kind of perks could this rank have, one might wonder.

Well, other than bragging rights, it's access to the shop auto-buyer,Stealth Buyer Pro (SBP) by @(you need an account to see links)

I'm going to be honest, when I first started contributing to this forum, my main target goal was this - to get access to Stealth Buyer Pro. After writing all my guides, I realised that I enjoyed doing them and so I continued and I now am where I am.

4. top clraik (or tck rank)

The fourth rank in line is the black userbar, top clraik. Before Bat's breakthrough, getting top ck was the way to get access to j03's NeoQuest II AutoPlayer. It was the program that carried one of my first accounts to a bronze trophy and the three avatars that came along with it.

• Black Userbar

There aren't many black userbars and black permission groups (the one that gives your username your colour) available, and this is one of the bars that gives a deep dark black that can't be replicated by many of the other darker userbars out there.

5. master clraik (or mck rank)

The last and final rank. This one here is literally just bragging rights. You've done it, you've reached the top, and you're a master clraik.

• Access to all programs and scripts

Of course, there is also the VIP rank, which you can read more about (you need an account to see links). This rank gives you access to all the programs and scripts available on our forum except access into our cK+ sub-forum. That one you'll have to work for.

• Access to VIP-only sub-forums

The one thing that ranked members won't get access to would be the VIP-only sub-forums that we have here. This is where you can have information directly from the staff and also many other perks that are listed in the link above!

We've come to the end of the Membership Perks guide. I hope you enjoyed reading and learned something new.

At the same time, I've talked a little bit with j03 about having more rank perks, either within the forum or on our Discord. I've had some suggestions such as rank-specific chats, roles, events, emoticons, and such, but of course, it's ultimately up to the staff's decision.

I felt that the ranks were a good form of motivation to me when I was new here, and it's a good source of motivation for many other communities. It'll take time for people to enjoy the community, and the one thing that pushes us in the beginning is motivation.

If you have any recommendations or suggestions for rank perks, feel free to write them in the comments!

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (07-24-2023),billytiddles (07-24-2023),birdies (07-24-2023),Buizel (07-24-2023),chii3d (07-24-2023),Chupacabra (07-24-2023),Cinderella (07-24-2023),Crooked (07-24-2023),DarkSkies (07-24-2023),Demetri (07-24-2023),Fogged (09-01-2023),gobblegum (07-27-2023),Halloqueenie (10-26-2023),Hawaiian (07-24-2023),hellraid (07-24-2023),Infected (07-25-2023),j03 (07-24-2023),John Cena (07-24-2023),kittyray (07-24-2023),LibraryFaerie (07-25-2023),Lyrichord (07-24-2023),Miu (07-24-2023),Nyanobyte                      (07-24-2023),omg.UFOs (07-24-2023),Patamon (07-25-2023),Quasar (07-25-2023),Rinon (07-25-2023),Shawn (07-25-2023),Slowpoke (07-24-2023),Styx (07-25-2023),Synth Salazzle (07-24-2023),TsUNaMy WaVe (07-25-2023),Why So Serious? (07-24-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Thanks, I was wondering how to rank up further and if my current rank meant anything or not.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Unown (07-24-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 23h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    And if you're not an asshole, you'd probably be getting a positive score... That line got me lol

Nice guide @(you need an account to see links) , one may think it's an obvious thing but the truth is that as a newbie most don't realize this stuff until very later (included myself!).

VIP rank makes easier for new members to get access to the perks while at same time supporting the forum with the fees.

As you said, motivation and curiosity is what sparks someone to try to blend in with the community and everything else comes on its own

I'm looking forward to the future when I could grab one of those black bars, but I must admit that when I joined ck I never imagined I would enjoy the journey so much

To all our new users don't be discouraged, everyone changes and we all grow up, make your best effort and have fun!

To all our ranked members, let's going on, there's so much to offer yet

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (07-24-2023),Unown (07-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    105d 7h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 36m
    Wooo ty for a more detailed guide I always wondered al the details of the rank system was! Ive been stuck at 24 rep points for a while now! Ill get there eventually now im not a workaolic! tho im not very talky. However I love yall!

Custom Userbar: by Infected
    Custom Banner: by pennumbra

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chupacabra For This Useful Post:

Unown (07-24-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    83d 20h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    A nice summarisation of the clraik newbies FAQ and VIP perk summary threads!

I personally think more rank-related perks would be great on Discord, especially to entice more of us to be active there. A lot of servers I’m in have different perks for different levels of ranks within, like specifically named and coloured roles, access to specific channels within the server, various server permissions within using bots, etc.

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Buizel (07-24-2023),Chupacabra (07-24-2023),Unown (07-24-2023)

Pronouns
    --------------------
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    25d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    One day ill get me that fancy black bar with the dragon
    You know me Sweet! Cool as a Shaolin Monk!
    Timmy
    07-26-2023 Besties

12. The Following User Says Thank You to omg.UFOs For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    18d 13h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Great guide - It certainly fills in some gaps on what the different ranks offer.

One comment - for the official clraik role, Stealth Buyer Pro hasn't worked for a while.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to billytiddles For This Useful Post:

Unown (07-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    105d 7h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    A nice summarisation of the clraik newbies FAQ and VIP perk summary threads!

I personally think more rank-related perks would be great on Discord, especially to entice more of us to be active there. A lot of servers I’m in have different perks for different levels of ranks within, like specifically named and coloured roles, access to specific channels within the server, various server permissions within using bots, etc.
    I could defiantly get use to discord me as a person would blossom as I was more of a DM’er than a blogger

Custom Userbar: by Infected
    Custom Banner: by pennumbra

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chupacabra For This Useful Post:

Unown (07-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 1h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Great community even for us lurkers who only reply/comment when things seem interesting or there's extra input that hasn't been posted yet.
    Not all of us nubs are sketchy - make sure to check feedback from trade activity for more in-depth information.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawaiian For This Useful Post:

Unown (07-24-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    104 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Super nice guide as always @(you need an account to see links).
    I'm really looking forward to rank up and finally by official clraik!!!

And I bet you will reach master clraik in no time!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyranitar For This Useful Post:

Unown (07-24-2023)