80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    No it doesn't you can spoof to your chosen location, change forms and then jump back to where you want to be, no issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I've also seen this could be a part of triggering accounts to be flagged for investigation too. For now, I would avoid routes until something is done about it/confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

You're welcome and congrats 👏
    Thank you! I have had a hell of a time getting those forms.

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-25-2023),Kisses (12-27-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    Thanks to this thread I made a new account, started spoofing, and today
    I caught FOUR shinies.FOUR. FUCKING. FOUR SHINIES.
    three froakie and a swirlix!

Update: I just got trolled by a "shiny" gligar that turned into a ffreakin normal zorua that was sad.
    ahaha first zorua I caught mimicked my shiny Kirlia and I was offended by how bamboozled I felt even though I know shiny Pokemon don't appear on the map >.>

and yeah I will never go back to not spoofing in Pokemon Go after this. I actually get to participate in 5 star raids without it having to be my entire day to drive out to a gym to make it in time for a Discord organized fight :')

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-25-2023),Kisses (12-27-2023),Synth Salazzle (08-14-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    ahaha first zorua I caught mimicked my shiny Kirlia and I was offended by how bamboozled I felt even though I know shiny Pokemon don't appear on the map >.>

and yeah I will never go back to not spoofing in Pokemon Go after this. I actually get to participate in 5 star raids without it having to be my entire day to drive out to a gym to make it in time for a Discord organized fight :')
    I live in a town with less than 1300 people in it. Raiding wasn't possible without paying an arm and a leg for remote passes for me along with some other bs made me full on rage quit pogo. Mainly the other reason being "over a mile between multiple stops" and "I can't drive" being a big angry factor for me
    Made a new account, using mumu emulator so I dont potentially get my main banned before I understand what I am doing, and it's game changing. I can never ever go back to the way I used to play before. I knew pogo sucked without mods and if I could spoof I'd actually start to enjoy it. But I could never get it working on bluestacks and I didn't even know other android emulators existed.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Alister (08-14-2023),Ariealle (12-25-2023),Kisses (12-27-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 5h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    even though I know shiny Pokemon don't appear on the map >.>
    Actually, they can appear on the map if you set PGSharp up to do so

Go to Settings > Toggle Nearby Radar 'On' > On the radar 'feed' on the left hand side of the screen, tap the round 'radar' icon > Toggle on 'Only Show Shiny', 'Load Shiny on Map', 'Push Notifications', 'Pause Walking on Shiny', 'Pause Go Plus on Shiny' options VOILA! Any time a shiny is detected, it will show up in the radar feed AND appear as a shiny on the map for you. If you struggle to see where it is, simply click the Pokemon in the feed and it will walk your character to it on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    I live in a town with less than 1300 people in it. Raiding wasn't possible without paying an arm and a leg for remote passes for me along with some other bs made me full on rage quit pogo. Mainly the other reason being "over a mile between multiple stops" and "I can't drive" being a big angry factor for me
    Made a new account, using mumu emulator so I dont potentially get my main banned before I understand what I am doing, and it's game changing. I can never ever go back to the way I used to play before. I knew pogo sucked without mods and if I could spoof I'd actually start to enjoy it. But I could never get it working on bluestacks and I didn't even know other android emulators existed.
    Mumu isn't without its flaws as an emulator, but it seems wayyyyyy more stable than Bluestacks for sure! Glad you are able to get so much more enjoyment out of the game again now I have been doing it this way for the past couple of years and it certainly is a game changer for sure.
    Massive thanks to Hollow for this amazing piece of artwork!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Useful Post:

Alister (08-15-2023),Ariealle (12-25-2023),Kisses (12-27-2023),Synth Salazzle (08-15-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 5h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Checking in to see how people are going using PGSharp? I'm still alive and kicking on a lot of my accounts. One received a 7 Day ban not too long ago, but nothing since. I also got dicked on by Zorua today actually, showed up as a Frigibax in my local area, caught it and voila, merry heckin' christmas..... Zorua..... -_-

If anyone still needs any advice about cooldowns, needs help obtaining certain pokemon via spoofing etc, feel free to post here or hit me up via DM any time.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Useful Post:

Alister (12-27-2023),Ariealle (12-25-2023),DarkSkies (12-25-2023),Kisses (12-27-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    I got hit with the ol' 30 day ban on my main account maybe in September and haven't played PoGo since other than to transfer 'mons from there to Home. Go is one of those things for me that when I'm into it I'm REALLY into it but if I set it aside for a while I stop thinking about it altogether. I don't really want to make alts to play on but don't want my main frozen and can't force myself back to the tedium of playing without spoofing. I'm in a stalemate with the game.

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023),Strat (12-31-2023)

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    106 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    Checking in to see how people are going using PGSharp? I'm still alive and kicking on a lot of my accounts. One received a 7 Day ban not too long ago, but nothing since. I also got dicked on by Zorua today actually, showed up as a Frigibax in my local area, caught it and voila, merry heckin' christmas..... Zorua..... -_-
    Would you say PGS is overall safe to use nowadays? I got hit with a 7 day on my main about a year and a half ago, and it's scared me off from the game a bit. (Would play legit but I'm one of those poor unfortunate souls who lives in a rural area.)

There's other options for spoofing on android apparently but I rather liked PGS because it didn't require me to root. So if the risk is minimal I'd really like to return to it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Serebii For This Useful Post:

Strat (12-31-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokon View Post
    Would you say PGS is overall safe to use nowadays? I got hit with a 7 day on my main about a year and a half ago, and it's scared me off from the game a bit. (Would play legit but I'm one of those poor unfortunate souls who lives in a rural area.)

There's other options for spoofing on android apparently but I rather liked PGS because it didn't require me to root. So if the risk is minimal I'd really like to return to it.
    I would call PGsharp safe. The only ban I ever got on it was my own user error and it was a pretty bad error too. Otherwise I've been safe, my alt never got a ban despite using mumu instead of a real phone like I do for my main.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Serebii (12-30-2023),Strat (12-31-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 5h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokon View Post

As @(you need an account to see links) has stated, it's reasonably safe, so long as you follow strict cooldowns and act as 'human-like' as possible without going overboard on the spoofing. Think of it as an aid to help you alongside playing legitimately. I'll spoof to a location, stay there for a few days and play, take a break for another couple of days and then spoof somewhere else. Make it look as though you could be travelling on holiday etc.

I got hit with a 7 day ban a few months ago after trying the new route feature in the game with PGS and apparently others got done at the same time for it. Stopped playing for about a month, came back to regularly spoofing after that and am still all good so far Good luck!

I got hit with the ol' 30 day ban on my main account maybe in September and haven't played PoGo since other than to transfer 'mons from there to Home. Go is one of those things for me that when I'm into it I'm REALLY into it but if I set it aside for a while I stop thinking about it altogether. I don't really want to make alts to play on but don't want my main frozen and can't force myself back to the tedium of playing without spoofing. I'm in a stalemate with the game.
    I tend to take time off from playing every now and then as well, I will always come back to it at some point, whether it be when a new event pops up or something piques my interest/I have nothing better to be doing. I found that playing the game more casually instead of jumping in balls deep again has been much more enjoyable for me personally. Maybe the same could be said for yourself? Give it a go, you may find more enjoyment out of it that way. I have several alts that I have a habit of switching between depending on what I want to be doing. I find, using those to obtain rarer mon is a good way to keep my main safer, as eventually, I can just trade those mon to my main if I so wish etc.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (12-31-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    hey @(you need an account to see links), i love this!

question is this something i can use for bluestacks? i used to use panda sharp? im just curious if i would be able to do the same.