65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 5h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by omg.UFOs View Post
    Thank you, something I found out is my speed was 18km/h, which is over 10 miles an hour.. That seemed slightly quick so I took it down to a more normal walking speed (about 4.6km). I noticed the autowalk rout lines go through buildings, unless im able to suddenly fly that seemed impossible so I try to set my own rout lines that follow what should be the sidewalk and crossing streets, stopping walking when catching pokemon. Auto buying from Neopets prepared me for this! Haha! always bot as humanly as possible!
    I found that the default 9.3km/h walk speed is ideal for hatching eggs, give that a try, 18km/h is more likened to riding a bike around. 4.6km/h is a bit too slow imo. I agree with you though on the routes and making it look as human-like as possible by following the sidewalks etc around big things Good luck and enjoy!
    Massive thanks to Hollow for this amazing piece of artwork!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023),omg.UFOs (07-25-2023)

Pronouns
    --------------------
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    25d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I might bring my walking speed up because I am kind of a brisk walker! I went with 4.6km/h because although it is crippling slow, I looked up the average walking speed of a human and it averages about 5.1km/h (3.2mph) I am being cautious with my main account.

I do agree that 9.3km is a reasonable speed for someone who walks quickly.

I should add: I have a laptop devoted to one thing right now. walking extra slow on Pokemon GO. haha.
    Last edited by omg.UFOs; 07-26-2023 at 12:24 AM. Reason: adding THOUGHTS!
    You know me Sweet! Cool as a Shaolin Monk!
    Timmy
    07-26-2023 Besties

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omg.UFOs For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023),Strat (12-25-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I know this is maybe not the exact right place to ask but hoping someone who spoofs can help

I need postcards from sandstorm (3), tundra (3), marine (1) and sun (1). Every time I add someone they are either not from that region or stop gifting.

DM me if you'd be willing to help! Would really appreciate

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    Did anyone else get hit with the 7 day warning ban for using PoGo Sharp this past weekend? I'm wondering if mine came from using PG Sharp in general, or using PG Sharp to go catch some Rayquazas in London during Go Fest like a reckless idiot, whoops

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 5h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    Did anyone else get hit with the 7 day warning ban for using PoGo Sharp this past weekend? I'm wondering if mine came from using PG Sharp in general, or using PG Sharp to go catch some Rayquazas in London during Go Fest like a reckless idiot, whoops
    Nope, no 7 day ban here. I've been using PGSharp for the past two years with no issues whatsoever. A lot of people who tried to spoof to the various Go Fest locations got slapped with a temp ban, I would say this was the trigger. There was specific measures put in place by Niantic to mitigate spoofers for the event. If people bought a ticket, they would also have to scan a QR code at the gate to prove that they were 'human' and obviously there in person. Those who bought a ticket and didn't scan said QR code were likely spoofers and very easy for them to pick people out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    I know this is maybe not the exact right place to ask but hoping someone who spoofs can help

I need postcards from sandstorm (3), tundra (3), marine (1) and sun (1). Every time I add someone they are either not from that region or stop gifting.

DM me if you'd be willing to help! Would really appreciate
    I can help you out, let me know the locations these postcards would come from and I can jump there to grab some gifts to hand out. Happy to help. Will DM you now to exchange friend codes.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Useful Post:

Alister (08-10-2023),chii3d (08-09-2023),Kisses (12-27-2023)

Pronouns
    --------------------
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    25d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Think you'll be able to keep the Rayquaza?
    You know me Sweet! Cool as a Shaolin Monk!
    Timmy
    07-26-2023 Besties

12. The Following User Says Thank You to omg.UFOs For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by omg.UFOs View Post
    Think you'll be able to keep the Rayquaza?
    So far so good! I haven't seen any off my ill-gotten gains taken off my account yet. The irony: The best Rayquaza I caught was the first one, 95 IVs, that I caught after being invited to a raid by a friend at the event and using a remote pass to access it legitimately. It was only after that that I was like AW YEAH I WANT A TON OF THESE DUDES and spoofed my way into London. I should have just been patient and waited for the global fest but I got too excited lol

There's a lot of speculation in the PG Sharp reddit page that routes may be risky for spoofers as well. The mods are collecting survey answers on what sort of activities people were up to when they did (or did not) get hit with a ban from this wave to look for patterns. Definitely barging into the region-locked events triggered it but the route thing is still just a hypothesis. I'll report back after they release the results from the poll.

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023),omg.UFOs (08-10-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Thanks to this thread I made a new account, started spoofing, and today
    I caught FOUR shinies.FOUR. FUCKING. FOUR SHINIES.
    three froakie and a swirlix!

Update: I just got trolled by a "shiny" gligar that turned into a ffreakin normal zorua that was sad.
    Last edited by Synth Salazzle; 08-13-2023 at 06:27 PM.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Alister (08-13-2023),Kisses (12-27-2023),Strat (08-14-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Hey - does anyone know if changing the form of a pokemon (like furfrou!) would trigger a cooldown? great guide btw, i may end up spoofing again haha!

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 5h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by mothmen View Post
    Hey - does anyone know if changing the form of a pokemon (like furfrou!) would trigger a cooldown? great guide btw, i may end up spoofing again haha!
    No it doesn't you can spoof to your chosen location, change forms and then jump back to where you want to be, no issues.

- - - Updated - - -

So far so good! I haven't seen any off my ill-gotten gains taken off my account yet. The irony: The best Rayquaza I caught was the first one, 95 IVs, that I caught after being invited to a raid by a friend at the event and using a remote pass to access it legitimately. It was only after that that I was like AW YEAH I WANT A TON OF THESE DUDES and spoofed my way into London. I should have just been patient and waited for the global fest but I got too excited lol

There's a lot of speculation in the PG Sharp reddit page that routes may be risky for spoofers as well. The mods are collecting survey answers on what sort of activities people were up to when they did (or did not) get hit with a ban from this wave to look for patterns. Definitely barging into the region-locked events triggered it but the route thing is still just a hypothesis. I'll report back after they release the results from the poll.
    Yeah I've also seen this could be a part of triggering accounts to be flagged for investigation too. For now, I would avoid routes until something is done about it/confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    Thanks to this thread I made a new account, started spoofing, and today
    I caught FOUR shinies.FOUR. FUCKING. FOUR SHINIES.
    three froakie and a swirlix!

Update: I just got trolled by a "shiny" gligar that turned into a ffreakin normal zorua that was sad.
    You're welcome and congrats 👏

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Useful Post:

Alister (08-14-2023),Kisses (12-27-2023),Mothman (08-14-2023),Synth Salazzle (08-14-2023)