8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    @(you need an account to see links) wow what a beautiful love story though
    Sure you had rough things happen, I totally understand that, but you both made it through and stronger!!!! So happy to have read your story, thanks for sharing!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (12-30-2023),Kisses (12-24-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    My longest to this day was my HS sweetheart. I've talked about her here. So many people were there for me to come up with solutions and ideas to release her bond from my soul. I used to dream of her. Ever since my sister passed i feel this i dont know what it is calling? To start a family. I can afford it now with my job finally promoting me. I have no issues money wise at all. That relationship was 4.5 years.

Years after that i had a 1 year that taught me about woman who are household care givers - what i mean is that someone who is wifey material but i fucked that up.

Years after i had one for 2 years... but apparently i only saw her good side. I guess she was terrible with friends and family i just never saw that till after our break up.

Currently as i speak today i randomly got back into contact with this girl ive had a huge crush on since 2014? Long story short... i was a terrible fuc boi. I treated her and multiple woman like garbage. 2020 happened and i learned so much from woman who treated me like garbage.

Somehow some way this girl got back into my life and i will not allow myself to go down the same path. 2014 Excalibur is no longer here but the knowledge and pain from recent years.

for now we'll call her rose. weve known each other for 9 years. our understanding on issues are pretty spot on. she has a great head on her shoulders. a little self conscious but who isnt? ive liked her ever since then because shes mentally someone ive communicated, gotten along with and just easy clear vibing.

heres to hopefully man more days with this lovely woman!

thanks for this post.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Charizard (08-09-2023),Kisses (12-24-2023),♥ lint ♥ (10-07-2023),NeopetLandy (09-15-2023),Rebel_Minx (08-09-2023),Slowpoke (08-09-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    I definitely relate to wanting to know somebody and be friends for a while before starting a relationship. It just...makes more sense/feels more natural to me that way, attempting anything else feels forced/awkward, but no judgement for people who do otherwise.
    Yeah this was 100% me. I wanted to be good friends before dating. Found out later the term for that is demisexual

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Charizard For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (08-09-2023),Kisses (12-24-2023),kittyray (08-09-2023),Rebel_Minx (08-09-2023)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,166 times
    Time Online
    557d 23h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard View Post
    Yeah this was 100% me. I wanted to be good friends before dating. Found out later the term for that is demisexual
    Yeah, I've seen that label used, though for me it's probably more demiromantic and then being somewhere on this ace spectrum? But, I also don't necessarily feel like I need to micro-label all my experiences, though I know it's really helpful for some people it's super helpful, so don't wanna ding it.

idk though, thinking on this thread again, and thinking on a conversation I had since posting, the only relationship I've been in was full of manipulation and control and cruelty and the like from the very beginning, long before we started dating, so maybe it's weird to have that attitude because one could argue we were never friends.

At the same time, one time I saw a high school friend at a party and we had this moment of realizing that we definitely slowly started crushing on each other in high school but we both thought we were straight so didn't realize it, so I'm not really sure where that falls into place here.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Charizard (08-09-2023),Kisses (12-24-2023),Rebel_Minx (08-09-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard View Post
    Me tbh. My partner and I were best friends first, we didn't start dating until quite a while of knowing each other. This month we celebrate our 10th anniversary. We are still bffs. I can't imagine being with anyone else.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Charizard (08-09-2023),Kisses (12-24-2023),kittyray (08-09-2023),Rebel_Minx (08-09-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    It was a sad night two nights ago, my bf and I decided to end our romantic relationship and go back to being friends. I'm not mad, but I am sad a little. Well, I was all day yesterday. Today, I am back on track and we are doing well as friends. I don't feel any type of way about it. And I am helping him with another girl who is interested in him. OUr long distance was too hard for him and he found a friend that he wants to pursue as more than friends but couldn't because of our relationship. I understand he has needs and I don't want to keep him from those! So, I let him go in terms of relationship and we are back to friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    My longest to this day was my HS sweetheart. I've talked about her here. So many people were there for me to come up with solutions and ideas to release her bond from my soul. I used to dream of her. Ever since my sister passed i feel this i dont know what it is calling? To start a family. I can afford it now with my job finally promoting me. I have no issues money wise at all. That relationship was 4.5 years.

Years after that i had a 1 year that taught me about woman who are household care givers - what i mean is that someone who is wifey material but i fucked that up.

Years after i had one for 2 years... but apparently i only saw her good side. I guess she was terrible with friends and family i just never saw that till after our break up.

Currently as i speak today i randomly got back into contact with this girl ive had a huge crush on since 2014? Long story short... i was a terrible fuc boi. I treated her and multiple woman like garbage. 2020 happened and i learned so much from woman who treated me like garbage.

Somehow some way this girl got back into my life and i will not allow myself to go down the same path. 2014 Excalibur is no longer here but the knowledge and pain from recent years.

for now we'll call her rose. weve known each other for 9 years. our understanding on issues are pretty spot on. she has a great head on her shoulders. a little self conscious but who isnt? ive liked her ever since then because shes mentally someone ive communicated, gotten along with and just easy clear vibing.

heres to hopefully man more days with this lovely woman!

thanks for this post.
    Awww I love this! You understand your learning phases and grew from them! She is gorgeous by the way! I get good vibes from the images! I hope it all works out well for you! The hardest battle is finding someone who aligns with your views and future goals. So, it seems she has that. You're welcome for this post btw

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (08-09-2023),Kisses (12-24-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    Me tbh. My partner and I were best friends first, we didn't start dating until quite a while of knowing each other. This month we celebrate our 10th anniversary. We are still bffs. I can't imagine being with anyone else.
    Same, over 13 years now! That's amazing that you found someone also

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Charizard For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-24-2023),Rebel_Minx (08-09-2023),Synth Salazzle (08-09-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    14d 15h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Congrats on the new house!!! Hubs and I have been together a little over 14 years, got married 13 years ago. We knew pretty quick, that this was it. Definitely my longest relationship, has lasted most of my adult life. We spent the first 10 years of it struggling, between his time in the military, me having to give birth to and raise our daughter alone, his alcoholism and depression during and post military life, and I have my own issues I've battled since being a young teen. We spent about ten years struggling, but something kept telling me to hold on a keep pushing, and right around the time I was getting ready to finally leave him, because I felt the bad was outweighing the good in our life, he suddenly decided to quit drinking all together. I ended up finding and ADHD med that worked for me right around the same time, and life changed so much. I've gone through the best and worst times in my entire life with this man, and while I can honestly say there are times where I was not necessarily "in love" with him through our struggles, I have always loved him so deeply that it was worth waiting for the pretty side of love to circle back around. I think that would be my definition of a soul mate, so yes, I believe he is mine.

He is the most loving, amazing man. He's silly, and shy and makes everyone around him happy. He's hard working, and he makes himself suffer a lot in life to ensure he never lets anyone down. He has overcome struggles in life we don't often see people recover from, and I am so thankful he is here with me and that we have made it to where we are now. We just bought our house in Feb and we are loving our little bit of land on an island with no HOA and rules. We fish, and workout together and are working on a little garden together. Our jobs kind of suck, but our life together is almost like living in a dream. And I'm the happiest I have ever been.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ambient For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-24-2023),Rebel_Minx (12-27-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    My longest relationship is the one i am in now. My forever partner, my soulmate, the Ying to my yang. Where total opposites but we like peace and quiet, and the outdoors.

We met 6 years ago, started dating on Valentines Day 2018 and got married on July 27, 2023. He truly gets me ... knows how to push my buttons not in a bad way. He's very emotional in the right ways. Care's so much about me. Protects me at all costs.

Even right now our friend is over, and he keeps going Hunny, Tina. He's not much of a gamer or electronics person. I'm not much into socializing all the time. I'm in the same room and try to participate occasionally in what they're talking about.

He just said Hunny 3 more times and we all busted out laughing.

Well, I got to probably run I think they want to out to eat for dinner and I won't turn down food.
    Last edited by SourSkittles; 08-11-2023 at 02:33 PM.

Custom userbar by Lyrichord
    Custom RYU bar by Infected
    Signature: Made by Me SourSkittles

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SourSkittles For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-24-2023),kittyray (08-11-2023),Rebel_Minx (08-11-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by SourSkittles View Post
    My longest relationship is the one i am in now. My forever partner, my soulmate, the Ying to my yang. Where total opposites but we like peace and quiet, and the outdoors.

We met 6 years ago, started dating on Valentines Day 2018 and got married on July 27, 2023. He truly gets me ... knows how to push my buttons not in a bad way. He's very emotional in the right ways. Care's so much about me. Protects me at all costs.

Even right now our friend is over, and he keeps going Hunny, Tina. He's not much of a gamer or electronics person. I'm not much into socializing all the time. I'm in the same room and try to participate occasionally in what they're talking about.

He just said Hunny 3 more times and we all busted out laughing.

Well, I got to probably run I think they want to out to eat for dinner and I won't turn down food.
    I would never turn down food either! Smart!!!!! But I love that so much, how you two are. Hubby and I are opposites as well! But we balance each other out in the most perfect way. I am extroverted, he is introverted. But together in the house, you would never know he was introverted. He is so lively to me and the animals. He's so adorable and handsome. When he comes home from work and showers, he plays russain roulette with me and his colognes. He picks a random one for me and I have to guess which one it is. I love our little games we play!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-24-2023)