3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    I feel like when I do return, I will be a newb all over again! Not my wizard though. I just logged in, apparently, I already have a 2nd wizard at level 25 and my original at level 35... lolSo, not too high in rank like I thought.
    I think max lvl is now 150 or 160 too. I have one wizard around 130 but a few are around 50 and I have a lvl 5 and lvl 27. I might delete my second storm wizard so I can have a wizard from each of the schools on one account. IDK it would be a lot of work moving everything off the wizard though.

That would be so cool to have a built in questing partner. Ah.

Custom userbar by Lyrichord
    Custom RYU bar by Infected
    Signature: Made by Me SourSkittles

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SourSkittles For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (08-12-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by SourSkittles View Post
    We have to move by October 1rst. Debating on moving closer to my family due to some uncertain health concerns, My Mom and I are discussing her co-signing on a home loan once the interests' rates go back down some more. Are gamer/craft/music/tool storage, well hopefully someday we will have a garage.

- - - Updated - - -

When I first started playing and didn't know what I was doing .. I ran into 2 people on the game that were friends outside the game. They kind of took me under their wings. I had a couple friends I knew who also played and eventually we set up a skype call pretty much every day we really had to much free time as adults. After 4 years of constant playing, we slowly drifted away when the glue that held us all together started losing her vision. I still talk to her and her daughter quite often I am right in between them in age.

If you ever want to get back into it I would be happy to tag along and show you the ropes and help in the game if you needed. The first character is always the hardest to level up because of the learning curve.
    I'll be honest, I might give it another go at some point!
    But Im one to be on at different times and not really a fan of lving with others ):
    I afk often or play other things lol

But when I do play, I wouldnt mind some tips!