3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m

Wizard 101 ?!? Do you play?

So In my Introduction post I mentioned I played Wizard101 ... a few people also said they do too.

My original peeps have slowly faded away the one's I used to play with back in the day. My one friend who still has an active membership very rarely gets on.

My Main Wizard is a Storm Wizard. She is not a max level yet. As I took a long break when max level was 100. She's around 127 I believe.

I am more stoked about my little death wizard finally being able to use dear knight without a treasure card lol.

Custom userbar by Lyrichord
    Custom RYU bar by Infected
    Signature: Made by Me SourSkittles

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Can I bump my own board. I would love to have someone to quest with on wizard101.
    They recently had a new update, and you can change your gender and/or name or both. I'm a straight female but have a lot of friends that need all the support they can get.
    I'm sure they updated other stuff. Just don't know I tend to just go on and water my plants and train pets on there. Its not the same as it was years ago when a bunch of us would hang out on skype calls solo quest, group up and just have fun.

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    i used to play this as a kid (including pirates) but I could never get far since one of the levels required you to pay $ to access most of the content and I was just a kid at the time lol

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    i used to play this as a kid (including pirates) but I could never get far since one of the levels required you to pay $ to access most of the content and I was just a kid at the time lol
    They just had a 6-month free period for the first half of the game. Which was pretty neat as I was able to level up some of my second accounts characters without having to get a membership. I sometimes do get a membership and use my life wizard on my second account to quest with my main account's wizards.

Playing as a kid is rough if your parents aren't supportive of being on a computer and playing all the time.

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    It's one of the games both my hubby and I play together! I fricken love that game! However, it's been a few years since we last played, mostly because of depression. We do intend on getting back into it once we move!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    It's one of the games both my hubby and I play together! I fricken love that game! However, it's been a few years since we last played, mostly because of depression. We do intend on getting back into it once we move!
    I feel that to my core ... I tend to take breaks from the things I love when I am mentally drained. I have bipolar disorder and have been stable for 7 years but sometimes I still experience mood shift just not to the extreme of when I am not medicated properly.

When I returned to the game, I found out that the game allowed you to buy an addition character slot, so I created a newbie character to learn about the new things that were added.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SourSkittles For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (08-11-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by SourSkittles View Post
    I feel that to my core ... I tend to take breaks from the things I love when I am mentally drained. I have bipolar disorder and have been stable for 7 years but sometimes I still experience mood shift just not to the extreme of when I am not medicated properly.

When I returned to the game, I found out that the game allowed you to buy an addition character slot, so I created a newbie character to learn about the new things that were added.

That's probably what I am going to do, to learn all the new things. I know a lot has changed but I am super excited. I can't wait to get our game rooms set up at our new house!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    I've tried to get into the game so many times, but I always feel that Im way to far behind to actually do enjoy it.
    Plus, I never really understood the combat ):

It does look like a lot of fun though!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    That's probably what I am going to do, to learn all the new things. I know a lot has changed but I am super excited. I can't wait to get our game rooms set up at our new house!
    We have to move by October 1rst. Debating on moving closer to my family due to some uncertain health concerns, My Mom and I are discussing her co-signing on a home loan once the interests' rates go back down some more. Are gamer/craft/music/tool storage, well hopefully someday we will have a garage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I've tried to get into the game so many times, but I always feel that Im way to far behind to actually do enjoy it.
    Plus, I never really understood the combat ):

It does look like a lot of fun though!
    When I first started playing and didn't know what I was doing .. I ran into 2 people on the game that were friends outside the game. They kind of took me under their wings. I had a couple friends I knew who also played and eventually we set up a skype call pretty much every day we really had to much free time as adults. After 4 years of constant playing, we slowly drifted away when the glue that held us all together started losing her vision. I still talk to her and her daughter quite often I am right in between them in age.

If you ever want to get back into it I would be happy to tag along and show you the ropes and help in the game if you needed. The first character is always the hardest to level up because of the learning curve.

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    I feel like when I do return, I will be a newb all over again! Not my wizard though. I just logged in, apparently, I already have a 2nd wizard at level 25 and my original at level 35... lolSo, not too high in rank like I thought.