336 times
    Time Online
    163d 13h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m

July 16th/17th : Catching Some Z's

CATCHING SOME Z'S

Highlights:
    *New* Snorlax with Costume (potential shiny)
    Only available to people who bought the Go Plus +

And Debut of Komala!

Geo
    Hatched 11/14/2020

Huge thanks to (you need an account to see links)
    For the Customized Adoptable of Geo.

My gorgeous avatar was created by thee incredible
    ♡ Lyrichord ♡

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pidgey For This Useful Post:

Alister (07-13-2023),Bulbasaur (07-13-2023),chii3d (07-13-2023),Teakwood (07-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I'm really excited about this and pokemon sleep! I feel like quite some years I've been waiting for pokemon sleep. Is anyone buying the plus + to get the snorlax in the hat? I'm contemplating it but that's a lot of money for one snorlax.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    I'm really excited about this and pokemon sleep! I feel like quite some years I've been waiting for pokemon sleep. Is anyone buying the plus + to get the snorlax in the hat? I'm contemplating it but that's a lot of money for one snorlax.
    I think I still have my GO + but it's like first version I believe? Does that even count? Mine was only able to use red pokeballs though I never researched if the later versions did better than that. Still back on the day being on Pier was good for farming experience.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I think I still have my GO + but it's like first version I believe? Does that even count? Mine was only able to use red pokeballs though I never researched if the later versions did better than that. Still back on the day being on Pier was good for farming experience.
    I have mine too! it's a little bracelet. I actually changed the batteries last week and it still works which is cool.

But, no, the new one costs $60 usd and is like a larger flat pokeball shaped item. I'm not sure I would use it all that much, especially with no being able to wear it. BUT it can use other kinds of balls, not just the plain ones.

(you need an account to see links)

Am I meant to be holding this in my hand all the time...?

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    53d 2h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Oh man! I definitely would be interested in participating in this event, sadly I don't own a GO +. I also don't think it's really worth it just for this event. Now if I DID own a GO + prior then yea it would be worth it.
    Guess I'll be missing out on a Snorlax with a cute little night cap.
    Though I don't think it's the end of the world since I haven't opened the app since May.
    For sure since the change of Raid Passes, I slowly stopped playing.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Oh, I wish I had the Plus Plus so I could try and get the Snorlax, but the other stuff sounds exciting!

Im WAY excited for Pokemon Sleep, as I actually listen to ASMR each night to help me go to sleep. So this will be 10000% perfect for me!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post

Am I meant to be holding this in my hand all the time...?
    How do you dare to call yourself a pokemon trainer? lol

So they did improve the GO+, kinda sad they didn't change the pokeballs thing on first one.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    from my understanding, you don't even have to press a button to use this one! i might get it because of that, though i have been looking at other 3rd party things too.

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    How do you dare to call yourself a pokemon trainer? lol

So they did improve the GO+, kinda sad they didn't change the pokeballs thing on first one.
    But I need my hand for other stuff! Like holding my coffee and all my other trinkets that they dont make pockets for on girl pants!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 5h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I remember the Go-tcha and Go-tcha Evolve was a thing too not long ago. Worked similar to the original Go+ but with a few extra features including auto catch without having to press any buttons etc. Unfortunately it has since been discontinued and pretty hard to get ahold of anyway via third party selling sites.

I don't think I will bother with the Go ++ as I have no desire to track my sleep etc, however, I AM wondering if PGSharp's devs will be able to implement a version of it into the app similar to what they have done with the 'virtual Go+' device. I really would love to get me one of those Snorlax.
    Massive thanks to Hollow for this amazing piece of artwork!