Thread: Can you recommend me a "Village Builder" app game?

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m

Can you recommend me a "Village Builder" app game?

(If this topic shouldn't be here, I apologize!)

So, as of late, I have been home due to a lot of medical issues.
    Because of that, I want to try and find a type of Builder game for my phone.

But! I cant seem to find one that I can enjoy lol
    I LOVE Village/Building/City Builder games where I can build a house and just collect gold/items from it, and then go and build some more so I can make a cute little town.
    Im a giant fan of being able to work for Holiday (Halloween and Christmas) events.

But the thing is, most of the ones I find are just a bit...much? I dont like ones where you need to collect Milk/eggs/wheat type of item and then sell it on a Market Board
    Sadly though, I find that almost all these Village Builder games are just like that now.

There was one that I LOVED called The Oregon Trail: American Settler, and it was perfect in what I wanted. I got to build houses/buildings and collected the gold/certain items from them, and got to plant food to collect to use to build new houses and stuff
    The app sadly seems to no longer be updating anymore and there are just so many bugs.

I just wanted to see if anyone else played these kind of games and if you had any recommendations. Hell, if its interesting, and you get special items for bringing in a friend, Im happy to try it out as well!

I know this isnt something most people play, but I just thought I'd ask and see if maybe anyone else played games like these );

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (10-02-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    53d 2h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I'm not sure if this would fit in what you're looking for, but I've been playing Cookie Run: Kingdom.
    It has the same aspect as Clash of Clans, but instead you collect different cookies and level them up to clear dungeons all while building out your kingdom. Building different buildings to produce certain items and upgrading them to produce better product.
    I've been enjoying it playing it with my friends and it is a great game to pass time.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    I'm not sure if this would fit in what you're looking for, but I've been playing Cookie Run: Kingdom.
    It has the same aspect as Clash of Clans, but instead you collect different cookies and level them up to clear dungeons all while building out your kingdom. Building different buildings to produce certain items and upgrading them to produce better product.
    I've been enjoying it playing it with my friends and it is a great game to pass time.
    Oh, thats the Gacha one, correct? Where I would need to collect cookies to be able to go through the story?
    If so, I think I know what you're talking about.

Its cute, but those kind of games are pretty expensive if I wanted to try for a certain character.
    And Im someone to REALLY want Holiday ones lol