Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Shiny Mew Available in game again!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

RadLapras (07-18-2023),Strat (07-19-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 3h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by youngamerican View Post
    I'm pretty close to level 37, I live in a highly dense city so levelling is easier but getting to level 40 will be daunting
    From what I know, getting from 37 to 40, is the same as getting from 0 to 37. So yeah definitely still needs more work!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    From what I know, getting from 37 to 40, is the same as getting from 0 to 37. So yeah definitely still needs more work!
    Holy shit haha that's crazy. Probably going to use what @(you need an account to see links) mentioned nobody got time for that

edit: another pop, purr

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RadLapras For This Useful Post:

Alister (07-20-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    Progress check-in! How's everyone doing on the Mew tasks?

I'm on the second group, catch 30 Pokemon of each type and catch a Pokemon 30 days in a row. Shout out to the current Adventures Near and Far event because Dragon and Ice are by far the rarest types for me to encounter and it would have taken forever to catch 30 of each without this Adventures event.

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (07-31-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Still on the first round of quests. I still need to send 80 gifts and get the platinum medal At least with the fossil event I got Kabutops and Omanyte registed

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    Still on the first round of quests. I still need to send 80 gifts and get the platinum medal At least with the fossil event I got Kabutops and Omanyte registed
    What else are you missing for the platinum Kanto metal? Our friendship level is getting pretty good, one more week and we'll be able to do unregistered legendary trades for 80k stardust and non-legendary for 1.6k as ultra friends. I can help you with what you may be missing.

@(you need an account to see links) about a week and a half for us I think before we can do really cheap trades too if you'd like some help with the Kanto medal

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    What else are you missing for the platinum Kanto metal? Our friendship level is getting pretty good, one more week and we'll be able to do unregistered legendary trades for 80k stardust and non-legendary for 1.6k as ultra friends. I can help you with what you may be missing.

@(you need an account to see links) about a week and a half for us I think before we can do really cheap trades too if you'd like some help with the Kanto medal
    Oh cool only 80k for legendaries? That's a good little perk For legendaries I need the 3 birds and mewtwo if he counts. I have 1 remote raid pass left if that means anything though I might buy more. I've been getting the 50 coins through gyms every now and then but I unluckily usually get them all back on the same day so only 55 coins at a time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    Oh cool only 80k for legendaries? That's a good little perk For legendaries I need the 3 birds and mewtwo if he counts. I have 1 remote raid pass left if that means anything though I might buy more. I've been getting the 50 coins through gyms every now and then but I unluckily usually get them all back on the same day so only 55 coins at a time.
    Mewtwo does count but I have plenty of extra of all of those guys. Once we hit ultra friends we can start doing some trades to fill your dex ^^ With shadow Articuno currently active in raids, I just checked and I have....21 Articunos right now lol

Remote raid passes would let you join a raid that a friend invites you to, or ones that you can see in the game but aren't quite physically close enough to for a regular raid pass to work. I can keep an eye out and invite you to an Articuno raid if you're online and I'm doing one if you like. You don't have to accept the invite, you'll just get an alert that you've been invited and can choose to use a remote raid pass to join.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    Mewtwo does count but I have plenty of extra of all of those guys. Once we hit ultra friends we can start doing some trades to fill your dex ^^ With shadow Articuno currently active in raids, I just checked and I have....21 Articunos right now lol

Remote raid passes would let you join a raid that a friend invites you to, or ones that you can see in the game but aren't quite physically close enough to for a regular raid pass to work. I can keep an eye out and invite you to an Articuno raid if you're online and I'm doing one if you like. You don't have to accept the invite, you'll just get an alert that you've been invited and can choose to use a remote raid pass to join.
    I am up for a raid whenever possible. Time to put more pokemon into gyms for more coin

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Alister (08-01-2023)