8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m

Pokemon Violet for the Switch!

My hubby got me this game and I have played 10 hours already. But I am finding it hard to get to certain places because I don't know how to get over the mountains without walking so far out of my way. I use the MapApp but I can't tell how to get around still. Is there a way to fly? Does Miraidon fly? I can use Miraidon to get up smaller hills but wondering if I missed something in the instructions.

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Unfortunately Miraidon can't fly at the beginning of the game. When you go to your map does it tell you where you should go next?

The lady at the pokecenter can help if you're lost as well

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (06-25-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    Unfortunately Miraidon can't fly at the beginning of the game. When you go to your map does it tell you where you should go next?

The lady at the pokecenter can help if you're lost as well
    Yeah I can set where I need to go and I can follow the map, but There are some places I haven't figured out how to get to because of the moutains in the way. I always set my next location and try to follow how to get there, but then I run into mountains.

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    Yeah I can set where I need to go and I can follow the map, but There are some places I haven't figured out how to get to because of the moutains in the way. I always set my next location and try to follow how to get there, but then I run into mountains.
    Ah, are they super tall mountains? Some places you can't go to right away because Miradon can't jump or climb yet. There might be another path you need to take to get there. Where does the map say you need to go?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (06-25-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Ah, are they super tall mountains? Some places you can't go to right away because Miradon can't jump or climb yet. There might be another path you need to take to get there. Where does the map say you need to go?
    Well, I am doing the Titan quest for Arven (I think that's his name lol) for the Titan Badges, and the Gyms for the gym badges, I got one so far. And also on operation Fallen Star, I haven't found out how to get to some of those places.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    Well, I am doing the Titan quest for Arven (I think that's his name lol) for the Titan Badges, and the Gyms for the gym badges, I got one so far. And also on operation Fallen Star, I haven't found out how to get to some of those places.
    Ok so are you in the orange rocky area? If so you should be close to the titan. If you select the titan on the map and make a marker the map should guide you to it.

Here is a map kind of showing the easiest order to do all of the quests
    (you need an account to see links)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (06-25-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    83d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    In the future, I would keep threads on this game to the existing thread on Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Ok so are you in the orange rocky area? If so you should be close to the titan. If you select the titan on the map and make a marker the map should guide you to it.

Here is a map kind of showing the easiest order to do all of the quests
    I FIGURED IT OUT!!!! Got my first Titan!!! And found another GYM. Thanks!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (06-25-2023)