DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    9d 23h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Back in the day there was *NSYNC x Kellogg's cereal promo/contest. I recall submitting a form and receiving what looked like a backstage pass. My dimwitted teenage self thought I won. Skipped all of the fine print, grabbed the pass and instanbtly SCREAMED. IIRC, we attended a July '99 show. When I made it to the "VIP" section, it was just a tiny squared off area with NOT a picture with the guys, but with Tony the Tiger. Somewhere buried deep, I still have the photo of my disgust somewhere. I felt so let down, I never ate another Kellogg's cereal since 😂 Kellogg's up there with Steely Dan for me on my list of dislikes. I know it's my fault for not reading the fine print, but still lol.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gobblegum For This Useful Post:

Charizard (08-04-2023),Crooked (07-21-2023),kittyray (07-21-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Quote Originally Posted by gobblegum View Post
    Back in the day there was *NSYNC x Kellogg's cereal promo/contest. I recall submitting a form and receiving what looked like a backstage pass. My dimwitted teenage self thought I won. Skipped all of the fine print, grabbed the pass and instanbtly SCREAMED. IIRC, we attended a July '99 show. When I made it to the "VIP" section, it was just a tiny squared off area with NOT a picture with the guys, but with Tony the Tiger. Somewhere buried deep, I still have the photo of my disgust somewhere. I felt so let down, I never ate another Kellogg's cereal since 😂 Kellogg's up there with Steely Dan for me on my list of dislikes. I know it's my fault for not reading the fine print, but still lol.
    Oh my god this is so fucking funny, if you find the photo pleaaaaase share it. I've always wondered if anybody actually won any of those contests.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    As an early birthday present, my partner surprised me with tickets to go see Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper in September. I'm so excited! Middle school me would be on the floor foaming at the mouth. I'll definitely give my update about how it goes! I can't wait.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Crooked For This Useful Post:

Charizard (08-04-2023)